I suggest you ...

Add American Football as a category

We're an American Football team & if you can add it as a category I will suggest to our NGB that they use your site as well as pushing it to the 100+ clubs in Britain.

48 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Adam EtheridgeAdam Etheridge shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • James McLeodJames McLeod commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In addition, please add Ice Hockey. We're currently using the field hockey template and it doesn't work.

• James DunstanJames Dunstan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any thoughts on this from Pitchero? Would be a very welcome addition indeed and it has been labelled as the fastest growing sport in the country at the moment.

It has recently been giving BUCS status so the university league is thriving and the adult senior league is bigger then ever.

This would be a great time for Pitchero to take advantage and as pointed out, some of the top AFL teams on here are actually American Football teams.

• Chris RenshawChris Renshaw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea

American football lends itself to great video, images and detailed statistics, many players / staff travel significant distances to train / play and would make a great deal of use of a website.

• #5 Adam Adeniran#5 Adam Adeniran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, two of the top AFL teams are actually american football teams, currently number 1 and number 5, and more are signed up as football clubs or other sports. By adding American Football we could affiliate to our league and enter relevant positions and statistics for our games etc. This would make the site more appealing to the 100s of American Football teams in the UK.

• Tig TebbTig Tebb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this category, you already have at least 3 teams on here, and it's so easy to use and find each other. the only reall difference would be to change the points column in the tables to win percentage.
    thanks

tig tebb

plymouth blitz

• Steve GuySteve Guy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be VERY helpful.

Steve Guy
    General Manager
    Cambridge University American Football Club

• Andy EvansAndy Evans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this would be a great idea. There are over 50 Adult senior contact teams and over 60 university team them with all the youth and flag teams as well.

• Soheil MalekiSoheil Maleki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah this would be really handy, pitchero is so easy to use, would just look better if it were formatted to our sport as well. I also believe alot of teams would definitely be up for using this!

Feedback and Knowledge Base