I suggest you ...

On team selection allow selected players to be assigned numbers

Using team selection on a rugby site does not allow you to assign positions (numbers) against players, instead it just lists the 1-15 randomly, giving no indication of whom is playing where. Being able to assign positions/numbers against players names on selection is a much needed feature.

33 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Greg Telford shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  AdminJoe Smith (Admin, Pitchero) responded  · 

Hi guys,

Just going through some older feature requests and just thought I would give you an update.

Players can now be assigned to a formation when adding a team selection. There is also going to be some more functionality added to display this in the Match Centre.

If you come across any problems, please don’t hesitate to e-mail support@pitchero.com

Thanks,
Joe

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • DAVID GOUGH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HELLO A SUGGESTION WHICH WOULD BE GOOD TO BE ABLE TO TALLY THE PLAYERS SHIRT NUMBER UP WITH THE POSITION WHEN INPUTTING THE TEAM.
    AS IF YOU PLAY 442 ONE OF THE MIDFIELDERS IS GOING TO BE NUMBER 9 ON THE LIST.

• Neil Foxhall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes that works David, but the numbers just run 1 to xxx, i.e. you cannot show the shirt numbers

• Jon Maslen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you can manage them as per David's comment but i'd avoid it personally - we list all the players in first name alphabetical order - avoids anyone deciding not to turn up as they know they are on the bench - also allows for the 2 or 3 player changes after selection and before game day, to simply happen without worrying about whos' got what shirt.
    All those position and number discussions happen in the changing room with the players who are there on the day of the match - under the direcion of the team manager.....

• Adam Silver commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

David
    Can you help me with how to do this, been trying to show team by number 1-11 for ages and not sure how to do it ?
    Thanks
    Adam

• David Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can do it. Go in as a Team Admin and select your squad. The next page will let you move the players up and down to their correct positions. Took me a while to find it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base