I suggest you ...

Customise the points from the team statistics page

I would like the option to have the Points & Points per appearance removed as it only benefits certain players. I have an under 7's team and half the players score all the goals where the defenders/goalkeeper are just as important but do not get as many points as they do not score the goals. I would like to deal with the facts only and only show the number of appearances/goals/man of match etc.

149 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Alan Ovington shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

42 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Graham Fox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have just completed the statistics for the season, (without individual player match points per game, as too time consuming) and I found that a player who plays 3 games and scores a hatrick and gets MOM receives more points than a midfield player who plays 19 games without scoring, or getting MOM, therefore I have been awarding a point per appearance for loyalty to the club, can pitchero add a point per appearance?

• Web Master commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Somers have a fantastic game. They may not score or directly set up a goal, but make several key tackles and are constantly involved. it would be nice if we could award bonus points to such players to help them up the table.

1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base