I suggest you ...

Customise the points from the team statistics page

I would like the option to have the Points & Points per appearance removed as it only benefits certain players. I have an under 7's team and half the players score all the goals where the defenders/goalkeeper are just as important but do not get as many points as they do not score the goals. I would like to deal with the facts only and only show the number of appearances/goals/man of match etc.

149 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Alan Ovington shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Phill Tyson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree. Please vote for this so we at least have the option as to what we wish to be shown on the stats page

• Phill Tyson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there anyway on the statistics page you could have an option to remove the points system as this will always be an advantage to the goal scores, this is especially relevant when putting in statistics for youth section players as they can be a bit disponded

• Martyn Sexton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think the whole player statistics site could do with a refresh. I agree with the comments above and would like have better choice over points awarded. There is too much emphasis on the goalscorer especially for mini soccer

• Graham Fox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have just completed the statistics for the season, (without individual player match points per game, as too time consuming) and I found that a player who plays 3 games and scores a hatrick and gets MOM receives more points than a midfield player who plays 19 games without scoring, or getting MOM, therefore I have been awarding a point per appearance for loyalty to the club, can pitchero add a point per appearance?

• Web Master commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Somers have a fantastic game. They may not score or directly set up a goal, but make several key tackles and are constantly involved. it would be nice if we could award bonus points to such players to help them up the table.

1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base