I suggest you ...

Customise the points from the team statistics page

I would like the option to have the Points & Points per appearance removed as it only benefits certain players. I have an under 7's team and half the players score all the goals where the defenders/goalkeeper are just as important but do not get as many points as they do not score the goals. I would like to deal with the facts only and only show the number of appearances/goals/man of match etc.

149 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Alan Ovington shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

42 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Martyn Moody commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Rather than see it being removed would much prefer a user defined scoring system so us the user can determine how the points are allocated

• Colin Mortiboys commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that participating players should be rewarded with 'appearance' points. A hard wording, regular player can be right down the pecking order to someone who just scores goals etc.

• Martyn Sexton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are lots of votes for this in different feature requests and only the poor system of recording suggestions is stopping this being seen as a major issue.

Pitchero, could you please look into the statistics - inappropriate for Yourh Football

This is the worst feature in Pitchero in my opinion. Totally biased towards goalscorers and demotivating to the other players.

• Andy Wright commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have transferred from Webteams, that website had a player rating system, which is much fairer than fantasy points. After our matches all of our players mark everyone out of 10, then the stats are averaged and man of the match awarded. I still keep this going manually for now.

• Mark Stanley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree need custom stats page

Our club awards its marksman award to the number of goals in league games only but wait for it; it is the players league goal total divided by total league games for the team so if a new Christmas signing is a hot shot then they have to be very good to get the trophy.

• Mark Wilson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I definitely think that the Statistics are a great idea. However, I would ideally like to see it reflect existing scoring systems (Fantasy Premier League for football) along with the addition of point for appearances, minus points for yellow cards, clean sheet bonus for defenders, etc.

My preference would be;
    For playing part of a match - 1
    For playing a full match - 2
    For each goal scored by a goalkeeper or defender - 6
    For each goal scored by a midfielder - 5
    For each goal scored by a forward - 4
    For each goal assist - 3
    For a clean sheet by a goalkeeper or defender - 4
    For a clean sheet by a midfielder - 1
    For each penalty save - 5
    For each penalty miss - -2
    Man of the match - 3
    For every 2 goals conceded by a goalkeeper or defender - -1
    For each yellow card - -1
    For each red card - -3
    For each own goal - -2

• Simon Barker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are having issues within a few Junior teams with regards to the allocation of the points and a few Parents have commented on how this is unfair for all members of the team. We have a option to disable the whole stats but is there a way that the points can be removed whilst still being able to see the real stats rather than these fantasy figures

• Simon Barker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are having issues within a few Junior teams with regards to the allocation of the points and a few Parents have commented on how this is unfair for all members of the team. We have a option to disable the whole stats but is there a way that the points can be removed whilst still being able to see the real stats rather than these fantasy figures.

• Alessio Pagliano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

rather than removed I would change it so that defenders would get points based on the number of goals the opposition is scoring,etc while of course at the moment you would only have strikers coming up the stats

• Bryan Young commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree some players feel undervalued and de-motivated by the results, as the flexibility is not there to cater for all out field players. Would very much like to be able too change/remove the point system!

If this is to be used as a tool for managers to evaluate players for end of season awards this could be hidden from view, (with optional “Hide/View”) and used as a guide. With managers/administrators having access/entry rights only?
    With the option to mark out of 10, 10 being man of the match. (like the sun ratings for fantasy football) Mark each player on there individual performance, commitment etc. This would enable managers to build a picture throughout the season as to players overall performance. Should they wish to adopt it?
    Greater flexibility would be very much welcomed to this aspect of the stats table.

There are a few threads with similar issues over statistics. If all the votes were added together this could move up the importance list

I'm in full agreement. I've started adding assists for all the team when a goal is scored, just to keep thing in balance. It's not often a alean sheet bonus in youth football so I add a bonus if the team wins and lets in less than two goals. I'm just trying to get players on a fairly level number of points.

I personally think the statistics section needs a major rethink.

• Phill Tyson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree. Please vote for this so we at least have the option as to what we wish to be shown on the stats page

• Phill Tyson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there anyway on the statistics page you could have an option to remove the points system as this will always be an advantage to the goal scores, this is especially relevant when putting in statistics for youth section players as they can be a bit disponded

I think the whole player statistics site could do with a refresh. I agree with the comments above and would like have better choice over points awarded. There is too much emphasis on the goalscorer especially for mini soccer

Feedback and Knowledge Base