I suggest you ...

Customise the points from the team statistics page

I would like the option to have the Points & Points per appearance removed as it only benefits certain players. I have an under 7's team and half the players score all the goals where the defenders/goalkeeper are just as important but do not get as many points as they do not score the goals. I would like to deal with the facts only and only show the number of appearances/goals/man of match etc.

137 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Alan OvingtonAlan Ovington shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

42 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • leticia hirmasleticia hirmas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Get your English language certificate now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We also sell Real and Novelty Passports,id cards,Visas,Drivers License

,CounterfeitsBuy authentic passport, IDs, Drivers licenses, visas ......
    Obtain Genuine Passports, IDs, Drivers licenses, visas ......
    Online 24/7..........
    CONTACT US BY:
    YOU CAN CONTACT HIM VIA EMAIL............documentshaji12@yahoo.com
    SKYPE ADDRESS.....in.forsdocuments85
    Website...........http://ielts.realdocuments.us

• Ged MontgomeryGed Montgomery commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it should be left to the clubs to decide what points per activity should be awarded. Separately i award 1 point per goal and 5 points for a clean sheet

• Peter BradbyPeter Bradby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tere is no reason my web admins shoudl not be able to edit the statistic points and create a fair system taht rewards players for contriutions other than goals. seems unfair on players that arent knocking in 20 goals, but have kept 20 clean sheets.

• Simon HarrisonSimon Harrison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently we need to amend the score after playing rather than select the points per score (be it penalty, conversion or try) to suit the age group. it would be great to be able to amend this at a team level within a club.

• Chris arnottChris arnott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

shame this hasn't been updated, its really only useful for tracking goals and MOMs currently and the majority of the squad, DF's and non-socring MF's lose interest. Wasted opportunity

• Ines ChambersInes Chambers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At the moment all the statistic events are to reward strikers and forwards and I would like to reward the defenders and goalie, e.g if I use blocked shot its for a striker not to reward a defender for stopping a goal.

The goalie only has a clean sheet bonus and that's unfair if he has made 10 saves in the match but one goes in, if I choose saved shot again its for a striker e.g xxx has a shot saved for the xxx club. So I cant reward the goalie for his 10 saves. 

In younger teams I dont want to simply reward those who score goals. Please could you add some more options? 

• Neil FoxhallNeil Foxhall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have stopped using the statistics for this reason. Before I did so I did actually use it slightly differently as I awarded goalkeepers, defenders and defensive midfielders (if appropriate) with a Clean Sheet Bonus after every Quarter of the game, so the players that were on the field in those positions in the relevant quarter were awarded the respective clean sheet bonus for any quarter that we did not concede a goal

• James LiveseyJames Livesey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just started using Pitchero and we've had some great feedback from players and parents, all except for when it comes to the points awarded on the players stats page.

The team I run has two players who play as strikers and to be fair they score alot of goals but they alone don't win us games, it is after all a team sport, but we don't keep cleansheets in every game.

It would be great if the points system could be changed, with more emphasis on points awarded for playing and that reflect the scoreline in a match. I think if Pitchero could crack this then I know our membership would increase as more of our players would take an interest.

• Mervyn MontgomeryMervyn Montgomery commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pitchero guys,
    These comments and many others need to be actioned.
    Current Statistics set-up for Youth Soccer is inappropriate.
    Clubs need to be able to set criteria, to enable us to cover the worth of say Keepers, Defenders, Midfield, as well as Goalscorers.

• meadow parkmeadow park commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We agree with the points per appearance. In principal it is a good idea however a couple of parents from our teams feel its a little unfair the amount of points awarded to each position. Every player tries to put in 110% effort. it seems you only reward the goalscorers.

A goalkeeper keeping a clean sheet is to me as good as a striker scoring a goal. When A striker misses an opportunity to score they don't get a lambasting. When a keeper lets in a goal its all their fault.
    Please allow each team to set their own scoring system, as Andrew has pointed out, reward the defenders and keepers for keeping the goal scorers out.

• Neil FoxhallNeil Foxhall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think some extra stats are needed to benefit non scoring players and there should be less weighting on the scoring goals points

i.e. currently a goal scorer scores 5 points but keeping a clean sheet only scores 2. I actually apply Clean Sheet Bonuses per half, and give it to goal keepers, defenders and defensive midfielders.

I would actually recommending changing the Goal Scored to only be worth 3 or 4 rather than 5

Adding 1 point for games played makes sense

My most consistent player is currently bottom of my team's stats after 5 games, as he is a ball winning midfielder who may score 1 or 2 goals this season and will not deliver many assists either.

• Andrew ParsonsAndrew Parsons commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its much harder to get a clean sheet in football than it is too score especially at the young age groups (u7, 8, 9, 10). My boys love the stats but the argument last season from my defending players was, defenders and keepers weren't awarded enough for their part in the game.

My Thoughts:

Clean sheets: 15pts
    Goals scored: 4pts
    Assists: 4pts
    Man of the Match: 5pts
    Penalties saved: 4pts
    Red Card: -10pts
    Yellow card: -5pts
    Appearance: 2pts

Leave off own goals because to penalise a young player for something which they've not set out to deliberately do is harsh and can create bad feeling.

Yellow and red cards a must because this is down to the players reaction and if they are penalised for it, it should hopefully serve as a lesson.

The biggest area of focus in my coaching is assists. This creates open football with ALL players looking to make the right pass knowing the rewards are high. That's why assists are worth as much as goals scored in my thoughts. Getting your players to focus on assisting stops selfish play.

Keep penalties saved
    Scrap penalties scored

In a nutshell, the stats are great to use but either allow us to alter the values or re-value the points awarded by asking all pitchero users

• Craig DavidsonCraig Davidson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is identical to another feature request to remove the points.

Clearly someone at pitchero must be reading these requests and comments and can see that there is a demand to allow the points system to be optional.

Come on guys don't disappoint!

• Craig DavidsonCraig Davidson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree with this one. Definitely want to see a collective stats but not with arbitrary points which could be used to disadvantage hard working no nonsense players who go out get the job done.

Provide some sort of configurable parameter to allow points to be turned off so we can still see apps, assists, goals, clean sheets etc without 'grading' players. You wouldn't see player points on Man Utd or Arsenals websites so why force it at a lower level?

• James StephensonJames Stephenson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great option for most especially those with youth teams as long as its just an option.

I would also like customisable points so we can decide what points are given and taken away for so that clean sheets can be given points and cards can be deducted points.

Adding player ratings out of 10 to be chosen by the captain/Admin or a vote within the report would also help with the abillity to obtain points for ratings over a certain amount.

And points for a penalty save or goal line save (particulay for hockey at short corners)

Finally the abillity to chose how many points are allocated for each statistic would be awsome for example 5 points per goal, 5 bonus for a hat trick, 5 for a clean sheet, 10 for a save, -2 for a green card -5 for a yellow card -10 for a red card, 10 for motm, 3 for rated 7+

This gives for wider team based stats and make defenders/midfielder/forawrds viewable seperatly as an option so defenders can see how they stand against each other and feel valued in the stats.

Mke everything an option and customisable so clubs can tailor the stats to suite them.

• LCFC MediaLCFC Media commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if we could toggle what statistics appear. For example, we really only want appearances, goals and clean sheets not bookings and points and the rest.

• Anthony ThorpeAnthony Thorpe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really feel this feature needs adding asap. The stats are popular. But they favor the attacking players and this feature would allow key contributions to be rewarded. EG a keeper could make a string of great saves but still not be rewarded in a game.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base