I suggest you ...

Have a 1 click feature to CANCEL a fixture that notifies coaches/players by email

It could also create a news item and highlight it on the Home Page fixture list

38 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Tom McFarlaneTom McFarlane shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Bob SamwaysBob Samways commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

agree with comment below, a must have. We have switched from teamer to pitchero for game notification, on balance it is a positive move but one click game cancellation is a major missing feature

• Steve RatcliffeSteve Ratcliffe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely a "Must Have". Has been part of Teamer for ages. It is a major omission and would save a lot of Team admin time, encouraging adoption of team selection.

• Shonagh WoodsShonagh Woods commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This seems like a totally obvious addition - and amazed it's not already included. Please can we have this.

• David MansellDavid Mansell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes this would be a useful option and can't see why its missing (I'm sure it was available on earlier version) - it could also be combined with a msg to all selected players notifying them of a late change to arrangements eg change of start time, venue etc

• Di GommDi Gomm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be good if fixtures cancellation was available as 1 click in the team admin section with the option to send email and text to all selected players.
    Teamer does this very well and the texts are free.

• George DeavesGeorge Deaves commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea. When a game is cancelled, you'll often need to try and tell as many people as possible as quickly as possible.

• Lee PenycateLee Penycate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with the SMS feature. Teamer does it for free but I really want to keep everything in the same place.

• Julian DaddyJulian Daddy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be very useful as sometimes the ground is called off just an hour or so before kick off - it would be good if this feature also sent an SMS as well.

Feedback and Knowledge Base