I suggest you ...

Have a 1 click feature to CANCEL a fixture that notifies coaches/players by email

It could also create a news item and highlight it on the Home Page fixture list

39 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Tom McFarlane shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
planned  ·  Jon Milsom responded  · 

We have some exciting updates to match day communication coming soon.

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Bob Samways commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

agree with comment below, a must have. We have switched from teamer to pitchero for game notification, on balance it is a positive move but one click game cancellation is a major missing feature

• Steve Ratcliffe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely a "Must Have". Has been part of Teamer for ages. It is a major omission and would save a lot of Team admin time, encouraging adoption of team selection.

• Shonagh Woods commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This seems like a totally obvious addition - and amazed it's not already included. Please can we have this.

• David Mansell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes this would be a useful option and can't see why its missing (I'm sure it was available on earlier version) - it could also be combined with a msg to all selected players notifying them of a late change to arrangements eg change of start time, venue etc

• Di Gomm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be good if fixtures cancellation was available as 1 click in the team admin section with the option to send email and text to all selected players.
    Teamer does this very well and the texts are free.

• George Deaves commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea. When a game is cancelled, you'll often need to try and tell as many people as possible as quickly as possible.

• Lee Penycate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with the SMS feature. Teamer does it for free but I really want to keep everything in the same place.

• Julian Daddy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be very useful as sometimes the ground is called off just an hour or so before kick off - it would be good if this feature also sent an SMS as well.

Feedback and Knowledge Base