I suggest you ...

Allow Webmasters to amend a kick off time from their WCP despite not being the Division Admin

Allow Webmasters to amend a kick off time from their WCP despite not being the Division Admin.
Clubs may move kick off times for league fixtures at short notice for various reasons.

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Paul Bierman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
started  ·  Jon Milsom responded  · 

This functionality is being worked on and will be available for all league competitions unless access is deliberately restricted by the league.

8 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • David Stone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree entirely, in our case we have games at 15:30 when they have been set to 15:00 by the division admin causing players to turn up at the wrong time. If we cannot change our own times can we at least have contact details for the division admin, ie email address.

• Andrew Megginson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our Division Admins (Hockey League) don't enter any start times - it is up to individual clubs to arrange the times within a specified "window", consequently all our start times appear as 00.00, which is a bit ridiculous! Surely a Team Admin should be able to enter a start time. I don't want to be a Division Admin, just edit the start time!

• Peter Kitching commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why don't you simply join up as a Division Admin.......it's not difficult and then allows you to edit KO times as required and record results.

• Steve Moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was about to apply to become a division admin for this, but someone had beaten me to it. I now doubt this needs to be amended, as it shouldn't be too difficult to mange without.

• Steve Moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fully agree. Without the ability to set these, it makes the divisions where the start times have not been set by the Division Admin virtually unusable. And that means we don't get access to the other features like Victory rate and division tables.

• Paul Bierman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow Webmasters and Team Admins to amend a kick off time from their WCP despite not being the Division Admin.
    Clubs may move kick off times for league fixtures at short notice for various reasons.This is particularly true for youth fixtures. A KO time should not be only in the control of the Division Admin.

Feedback and Knowledge Base