I suggest you ...

Attendance records

I know people keep comparing your site to Teamer, i used Teamer at the start of last season but stopped sending messages because very few players replied. One thing i did like was the attendance record to keep a check on who was training on a regular basis, on teamer i have to set up an event send myself a message and then edit the players that trained. I would like to see something like this on your site, with a list of members and the option to add a tick beside their name if they trained

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Neil Gillespie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Jon Milsom responded  · 

We like this idea. We will be looking into Training functionality as part of our teams review.

7 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Alwyn Fernandes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any progress made on this?
    We need to log people attending our training sessions for our Clubmark - so this would be of great benefit to us

• Simon Harrison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on this - other payment, CRM and sports team management apps offer this as a matter of course. We like Teamer but need this to make it a smooth platform. Please update on likely timings

• Simon Harrison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on this as it is a vital part of managing our teams, monitioring attendance. I don't really want training sessions to appear as fixtures

• Briony Sutcliffe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,
    Logging attendance at training would be great. We run 5 different sessions during the week and at the moment set up a separate spreadsheet which creates a lot of additional work. Ideally we'd love to be able to log training via the apps.

• Kevin Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I would also like to be able to log attendance over the season we train on a Saturday and a Thursday, basically containing a list of all the players names with the option to add any additional names if attending, any fees paid if applicable, any issues, if injured or picked up and injury.

This would be useful, that I can track ocer the season

• David Paterson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

is there any plans to add this training attendance check into the sites, we are looking to organise a credit system for training and playing and we could track this easily through the site

Feedback and Knowledge Base