I suggest you ...

News articles

I often find that team news can be lost due to it being located at the bottom of the page, whilst old club news could still be the primary news story located at the top. Just wondered if there was any support for having the main panel to show latest news, be it club or team news? Alternatively, maybe you could implement options for webmasters to control how the news feeds work.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Chris Jones shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rebecca Lovie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have a lot of club news, and are starting to make better use of the team news option, but it is just getting lost ... A 'Current News' option at the showing the most recent 3 in full, with heading for the next 3, and then heading for the next 2 or 3 teams news underneath perhaps ...

• Kingstonian FC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completely agree. Whilst I like being able to categorise news articles to club or team specific, there should be a digest of all the most current news items the home page. Much of our news is generated by our first team - the most high profile part of the club - yet it currently lack visibility with just one item at a time showing on the front page.

I would also suggest that extra category filter options are added to the left hand navigation of the news page itself (at the moment there is 'club news' but it would nice to have a 'team news' option too.

Feedback and Knowledge Base