I suggest you ...

Option/change to merge "fixtures and selection" & "results and reports" to "fixtures and results"

I don't know why fixtures and results are on separate pages. Fixtures show previous games with no scores and results doesn't show any future fixtures. Why not just merge the two? Whats the point of showing previous games on the fixtures page if you don't show the results? it's like they were never played. There's no point listing fixtures twice! Have it on one page.

36 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
LCFC Media shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Des Clark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe with the option to update all results on that date in the same place? I'm sure there are clubs with far more sides but we have four and it's a ballache adding 4 results in on an iPhone going back and forth within the WCP.

• Chris Byrne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I certainly agree with this one - one page for fixtures and results would be an enormous improvement.

• Chris Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with this. It's one of the negatives for me and was one of the reasons I changed sites from our previous provider as they did something similar.
    It's extremely odd, and rather annoying.

• Martyn Sexton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, this is a strange one as it would be best to have them all together and if postponed or "tba" matches could be shown too that would be great.

Feedback and Knowledge Base