I suggest you ...

Feed Table & Results from FA Full Time Site.

Our league is now migrating to the FA results site. Could you enable a feed from the site to our pitchero web site? Both the league table and results are published.

The link explaining how all this works is:

http://full-time.thefa.com/CreateCodeSnippet.do?divisionseason=5784100&league=7615527.

thanks
mike

215 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Mike Pierce shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

39 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Russell Anderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, does anyone know how to remove an incorrect league from appearing against one of our teams on the pitchero website? I would also like to add the correct one with fixtures without having to input them all manually - any ideas welcome?

• Stuart Berry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Getting awfully close to the start of the season, can Pitchero confirm either way if this will be ready intime for this coming season 2014/15? From a clubs perspective the full time site is all anyone at the club wishes to use.

• Jon Faulkner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are we any closer to this yet, our league the Midlands Football League will now only use the Full-Time site.

• Ian Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is fast becoming a "must-have" feature now. With new seasons fast approaching an update from Pitchero needs to be forthcoming pretty sharpish.

• Stuart Berry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update Pitchero? Lots of coaches telling me that they have used the Club Website a lot less this year because of not being able to incorporate the Full Time HTML codes. As below would it be possible to get a time scale?

• Mark Parkinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on Pitchero both all three of my teams are now using the FA site more and more will as more leagues use it.
    You need to sort it out or just let us embed the HTML for the FA feed on our pages ?

• Duncan Brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on Pitchero. you need to move forward on this. I have over 20 teams in the YEL on the FA full time site.

Having links to these would save a lot of time and would not take any effort from you to enable this.

Please please please make this happen

• Paul Jouanny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got a response from Pitcheroo on this as below:

"Unfortunately this is not possible. The toll doesn't work with our system. We do have our own system for pulling through fixtures and results from a centralised pitchero database"

Don't quite know what "The toll" is, I'd like to know. But seems pretty simple to allow a html piece of code to be put on the site. They could even do checks to allow only FA code if they're worried about security.

Shame, was a deal breaker for me, but with 12 teams can't be putting this stuff in manually - nightmare!

Sorry Pitcheroo, would have been paying for the upgrade too.

• Darren Briaris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This really needs to be allowed. I queried it last year and still no change. Its really a must have now.

• Tim Kent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

another request for this - evaluting Pitchero and this would be the clincher. I know for a fact most of our managers won't keep their results and tables up to date which will just lead to pitchero looking out of date

• Mark Russell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see that certain leagues have been added with only a few divisions within pitchero, how do we get/add the missing ones?
    ie Milton Keynes DDL has 6 listed

• Nick Talbot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If full integration with the FA Full Time is not possible, can you simply allow us to upload a table from excel, so that we can at least copy and paste from the FA Full Time site into Excel, then upload it straight to our Pitchero site. Surely it's no different from uploading the fixture lists???

Any update on this would be appreciated, as it's the main complaint that I get from my team admins.

• Darren paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with you Chris i have just set up a pitchero site for our club but without the ease of adding the full-time.thefa.com fixtures and results i am considering moving to clubwebsite.co.uk

Come on pitchero make a decision please?

• Chris Wickson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just to keep this on the radar...

Like the comments below, my club are considering moving across from clubwebsite.co.uk as this is much easier system to use, but this is a bit of a show stopper for us - we've got 9 men's teams with all fixtures, results and tables hosted on the full-time.thefa.com website and would need to incorporate this as we can't do it manually.

Any update on this Pitchero?

• Pep (Parent) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If the website is to stay in front of the sites like clubwebsite this is a big one they need to sort.

It should not be that difficult to implement the ability to add HTML codes from fulltime into a table section

• Gareth Weston commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is my #1 enhancement request - I am seriously considering moving off Pitchero because of (the lack of) it.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base