I suggest you ...

Archive seasons photos, albums and news

In a season we have teams migrate from one age group to another, there photos from 2009 will still be incorrect. We also have an issue with photos in the news stories section, again in a season we can have 3000+ jpg that we could do with having an archive option for both that and news. Instead of the really long lists we have to scroll through to find the right picture. Typical example would be 1st team 2010-2011 having 5-6 changes dependent on who we have brought in the closed season. The "first team" album will still be there with incorrect data.

28 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
NTFC Admin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Eddie Carpenter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to put hotos into respective team age groups then date and year them so that when a team steps up a year the photos for that age group do not stay the year below.

• Jane Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would be beneficial to have the ability to archive photo albums and also to be able to create Folders and sub-folders e.g. 2012/13 Season and then within that Folder an album for every team for that season. This would reduce the number of folders held on a website, would make finding photos easier and the whole look of the site more aesthetically pleasing.

• Keith Parnill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This sounds like a good idea. I have 240+ albums and to put them into season archive would be great.
    The ability to rearrange the order of the albums would be good too.

Feedback and Knowledge Base