I suggest you ...

Site Traffic Stats

Allow Site Admins to be able to see views (hits) for individual pages, articles, forum posts etc. to monitor what are the most popular sections of their website. This could be available under the statistics which presently only shows site traffic stats for the whole of the site.

54 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Colin Davis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  Liam responded  · 

Stats on individual pages are now available under Social & Insights within Performance in the Club Control Panel.

Breakdown stats are available to clubs with the Bundle Package. Alternatively clubs with the Creative Package and a custom domain can use Google Analytics.

6 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Abbey Abbott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see how many views each article or item gets available only to webmasters thanks

• Nick Heeren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great idea...also to have the County Websites (still in beta testing) display the site traffic, just like the club pages. That would give the County a good idea of how many hits the website gets for advertising, etc.

• LCFC Media commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just came on here to suggest this very thing. It would be easier for us to organise our website if we kept track on where the majority of page hits went and would give us great feedback on our news items as well.

• lee addison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see the site traffic be placed where the top 100 are located, irrespective on where you are in the site traffic league. May push clubs to do more with their site.

Ive had players asking me where we are in that sort of area.

• Chris Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this one, and was one thread I was going to start. I'd like to know what type of article receives the most amount of traffic - do the visitors read match previews that take some research, or do they care what is happening on and around the training pitch? It's hard to know from the main stats area.

Feedback and Knowledge Base