I suggest you ...

Printing Function

Would it be possible to add a print function to the fixtures section?

32 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Rob Solomon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  Jon Milsom responded  · 

The majority of public facing pages have been updated to be “print friendly” straight from your browser.

i.e. pressing print, should offer a neat printable version of the page.

If this is not the case for a specific public facing page on your site, please email support@pitchero.com

9 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jamie Avery commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be very useful to pretty much every club on here I would have thought. You should be able to include multiple teams on one print out

• Phil Harvey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have just been using the 'screen shot' function and then printing the .jpg...works OK and looks professional for team selection, etc. Could be OK to keep you going in the interim?

• Mike Haville commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have just done a search on "pitchero print fixtures" and found multiple sites where they have download of printable fixtures. We have the same.

This means that we have to keep a master fixtures copy in Excel and then update the pitchero fixtures from this. This is all because we need a printable version for notice board, bar rota, tea ladies etc.

If pitchero dont come up with something our fixture sec. says that he finds it hard work and is missing some items off the pitchero version so he might not bother next season.

At the moment pitchero fixtures are 'trapped' online and even worse per team, which is OK for individuals at home, but does not lend itself to the overall club envoironment, in which people need to see quickly which team is playing where.

If there was an excel / word table download it would make it so much easier and usable and might lead our fixture sec to use pitchero more.

• Charlie Pearson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had not previously noticed (until last weekend) that there is a 'print teamsheet' option. I tried it and the information printed, space for coaching observations, etc, is very good - I will find this very useful.

If it was possible now to have a 'print this page' or something similar, to cover the need to take a list to mid-week training of who is/who isn't/who hasn't yet delcared avaialability, that would be excellent!

• Charlie Pearson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm with the webmistress on this one! I think it would be very useful to be able to print out team sheets - and also the status sheets, midweek, as these can then be taken directly to the match or to training to make sure everyone is there (or to ensure that you remind the relevant people that they have not yet set their status).

• Kev Richards commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be really useful to be able print a consolidated fixture list (perhaps specifying which teams) - especially for Minis & Juniors. Our catering coordinator needs one and we used to put a copy behind the bar in case anyone rang the club enquiring about a particular age group.

• June Dobbs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have a 'print this page' on all pages (which removes all extraneous graphics etc.) especially the team name list

Feedback and Knowledge Base