I suggest you ...

League Websites: Allow 'officials' details to be added to each fixture

So all clubs & officials can use the site to find out who to contact, where to be and which games they are officiating

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jeff Beck shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • john smyth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree and something i have suggested before. Like others i add in the League Info section, but it is trying to get clubs to find it.

• Keith Parnill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On our (football) League website, I have currently found a workaround to add the officials until an official section is added.

In the WCP, click on the 'Match Info' section, then 'Fixtures'. Click on the 'Edit' button and then add the officials into the text box. I list the information as follows...

( • Ref: W. Gray • Assts: S. Bingham, W. Bingham • )

...this then lists the officials underneath the fixture. After the game has been played I delete the officials and add any other note that is required.

• Simon Hallam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am both a webmaster for our rugby club, for our league and a referee. Having a way to link officials at both league and club/team level fixtures would help.

• Alan Scorey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also feel there is scope to add officials on normal club games as i often have coaches ringing to see who the ref is on the weekend

• Jonathan Scargill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an absolutely essential addition to the service in my opinion. At the moment I am having to add Referee Appointments on a separate page in [LEAGUE INFO] every week!!! Difficult for Clubs to access, tedious and time consuming. Please, please, please add this basic feature!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base