I suggest you ...

add a 'Scorers' tab to the Match Info page...this is one feature all players want to see!

Perhaps a tab in the results page where you can add the name of all scorers, then linked to a divisional page for all top scorers...? Either that or just a tab where names and goals can be entered. Thanks

95 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jeff BeckJeff Beck shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Andrew MegginsonAndrew Megginson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our hockey league does not publish scorers (even though they are all submitted in match reports), so on the team/club website would be good.

• john smythjohn smyth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It was there but disappeared this season for some reason.
    When i asked powers that be why? I did not get a reply, so told to post here.

• Stephen TabbStephen Tabb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like to be able to see a "Top Scorers in the Club" table, rather than across a league.

• Des ClarkDes Clark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So even though all the info is available because we've filled the stats in, unless the League is signed up with Pitchero we can't have it on our home pages?

• Steve SpencerSteve Spencer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is also something players at my club would like to see. A tab in the match page where you can list the scorers would be great. Don't think it works on the league website - needs to be a feature on the club website.

• Des ClarkDes Clark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like to see this on club pages on the panel where results, fixtures and tables is. Some opposition use the notes field to list their scorers which then appear under the score on my page which isn't ideal.

• Pitchero.comPitchero.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Guys,

We are currently looking into this request, but want to clarify the improvements you guys want to see.

Do you want to see this on league website's or club?

Let us know any further thoughts you have on this.

Thanks,
    Pitchero

Feedback and Knowledge Base