I suggest you ...

make the homepage images clickable links

Having created a number of images to fit into the homepage images slot, if they were clickable links I could as people to click for more info and direct them to the relevant pages. This is premium space on the website and we intend to use it as much for advertising as for images of rugby action.

17 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Deric Newman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  Liam responded  · 

You can now include links with homepage images.

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Nicky Cunliffe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have seen other websites that have clickable links on their homepage photos that takes you to news items relating to the picture. I think it would be a great feature to have. It would enable you to explain what the photo is about in more detail and promote more news items for your club. For example: you could have a picture of a winning team and a link saying U16's league winners that you could click and it would take you to a news page with the whole story on.

• Martyn Sexton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Deric, what is your website? I'd like to see how you do things. The home page is one of the worst areas of the website, in my opinion and promised changes are not happening.

• Rebecca Lovie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really like this idea - not sure that we're quite there yet as a club to make best use of it, but perhaps next season.

Feedback and Knowledge Base