I suggest you ...

Treat the pitchero user phone number field in the same way that e-mail address, address, and date of birth are treated.

Currently a pitchero user has the following fields on their account detail. Address
E-mail address
Date of birth
Telephone number.

All of these fields are viewable in the membership detail dialog of a club, and you can prompt a member to allow you to view these fields.

If you are registering a member youreslf, then you can also add data to these fields.

In the membership database (list) view there is an option to view address, date of birth, and e-mail address. There is no option to view telephone number.

The same is true on export.

I would like the pitchero user telephone number to be treated in exactly the same way as the address, date of birth, and e-mail address fields.

The fact that i can view this data in the dialog box, but not export it makes no sense whatsoever, and impacts on the feasibility of using pitchero as it makes export to other systems (GMS) too difficult.

The workaround suggested by support of adding a custome telephone number field will not work as it means members will have to update their number in two places, which gives them a 50% chance of getting it wrong.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Bulls Admin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base