I suggest you ...

Remove Game Event Mins

Hi,

It is not always possible to enter minutes against player events, most of the time its a guess or inaccurate.

If we dont enter minutes then we cannot save the events.

Can we make it so this field does not require input and can be left blank if required?

Best Regards,

Chad Brindley

62 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Chad Brindley shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mark Stanley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Woukld be a good enhancement, but currently entering zero time causis no time to be displayed so potentially sorted apart from the bug that stops multiple goals bieng dispalyed for one player

• Martyn Moody commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Keith unless the league website setup is different from club websites there is an option to add more events by click on the + 5 more rows >>> link at the bottom of the 10 player events boxes

• Keith Parnill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

...also is it possible to add extra player events to the results?
    Currently set at 10 events per match, but I just had a 12-0 results (got all the scorers and goal times) but I can only put 10 of them into the system.

• Oldham RUFC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Simply make the Time field optional.
    Maybe also allow the values of "First Half" or "Second Half". Lower teams in our club tend not to record the times of events happening but the Write up says "late in the first half" so i have to guess at a time....

• Martyn Lewis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't get rid of it as some will want it so see when they score most or least points but there's no way we can monitor in kids rugby we do well to get the scores right most of the time let alone when the scores happened

• Mark Ferguson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. Yesterday we had a guy who scored one, made one and went off after an hour. He was my man of the match. Does it matter when he went off?

• Keith Parnill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

...another vote for this. Please consider this, it#s not going to get many votes as not everyone has a League website, but those who do would really appreciate it.
    If we can just enter the scorers name and not times (cos not everyone supplies them) then the goalscorers table will also be kept up to date too.

• Shez Coe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It should be optional as some teams find this info useful rather than getting rid of it altogether but agree there should be a way of saving without entering.

Feedback and Knowledge Base