I suggest you ...

Losing & 4 try bonus points

With so many leagues having bonus points its a real pain for the league admins to make sure points tally up. Given that it's the league admins who ensure that EVERY team in a league is correctly represented this feature would benefit every team on Pitchero whose league has a bonus point structure.

13 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Dave Winpenny shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Paul Bierman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When will this feature ever be activated? I have emailed Pichero Support countless times asking for this to be added to my leagues. I have also added several comments in this forum. The only response I have ever received is to email support!!!!!!

• Web Master commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, the season is starting saturday and you still haven't replied.

Has anyone had an answer?

• Dave Winpenny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Now that we are getting to the end of the season, I think it would be appropriate for feedback from Pitchero as to whether this will be implemented by the start of next season.

Can you confirm?

• Colin Lenthall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

how is this coming along as i agree it is a real pain having to manually change the table points tally each week??

• Dave Winpenny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot agree more with Alan's comments. I am one of the admins for 3 RFU leagues all of which use the bonus points system. To say that its a pain in the ass working out points is an understatement,
    Also it gets harder as the season progresses especially when games are cancelled or in the lower leagues points are deducted (not being able to raise a side, etc).
    So if there was ONE suggestion that I could vote for this season this would be it.

• Alan Press-Officer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a league Admin for 4 leagues and adding and checking bonus points is very time consuming using the current system. To speed things up, all thats needed is a tick box next to the score entry that can be ticked when a team have scored more than 4 tries or have lost by more than 7. On scores such as 56-7, its obvious that the home team have scored more than 4. On close scores such as 23-17, this will still need to be checked, but allowing a tick box to add points instantly would be a lot easier

Feedback and Knowledge Base