I suggest you ...

allow mass edits of the membership database

Currently you have to edit each member individually. This makes end of season edits incredibly tedious. Make a page where it lists every member with tick boxes next to their names representing the different membership levels (mass editting).

52 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ben McElroy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • steve cripps commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this would be a great idea, i am just about to go through a massive spring clean on members and to do it all individually is going to take me an age.

• Martyn Sexton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, just getting ready to roll forward all the youth teams to their new age groups.

As this change hasn't happened, are there any tips or advice.

• Simon Bebbington commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Use an importable spreadsheet or database: If each player or parent has a row, then columns for personal details publishable on the website (name, phone, email), columns not to be published (club membership number, address). Plus columns indicating club officials, which could then be selected to appear on thethe Officials page or age group page, or both. Would save me spending hours typing in the same names and details over and over when officials rotate, as happened over the summer. Pitchero, if you're interested, I'll send you a visual which may be easier to understand.

Feedback and Knowledge Base