I suggest you ...

Enable the venue for a match to be included in the add fixture feature

Not all fixtures are held at a home ground they may be in a park or different venue from usual The venue is important to include in teh details of the match along with KO time

71 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Essex County RFU Secretary shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Martyn Sexton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There doesn't seem a way of editing the address another team admin person has put in. If you edit, you can change the name of the venue, add notes or change the map, but the address could still have the wrong address.

This could cause problems unless the venue is deleted and added again.

• Youth Admin 1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whilst it can be added (as a location map) at the Player Availability section it would be useful if this could be included at fixtures stage (I see it is planned Jon). For us all of our matches are played on 4 or 5 pitches for all age groups, including adults and juniors, so all of the players know where the grounds are. Rather than having to add qlocation map each time it would be good if an extra line "Venue:" could be added instead after "Date:".

• Sophie Hansell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Am I right in thinking you can currently only add information such as venue for the next couple of months of games? I forgot during our Summer season that I hadn't been able to put the venue on at the time of adding the fixtures for the remaining games and had a bit of confusion from players.

Seems a popular idea though. Do you have an estimate as to when this integration will/may be happening/completed?

• AdminJon Milsom (CTO, Pitchero) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Guys,

As Sophie has pointed out you can currently do this through the Player Availability & Team Selection section. You only need to fill in the "Match Info" tab for this to work... no need to use the other facilities if you don't need them.

We do intend to work this into your fixtures list.

• lee addison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally Agree with this. were one of the only teams from Redcar in our league and have to travel approximately 15-30 miles for away games, some lads dont have a clue where there pitch is.

Maybe just a Postcode area?

• Sophie Hansell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. You are able to add match info such as venue and meet time via the player availability section but as far as I am aware, this is only for the next few games and is also a long and laborious process. Would be much easier to do at the same time when adding fixtures.

Feedback and Knowledge Base