Feature Requests

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Create an interactive squad availability, team selection and notification app

Availability, notification of selection and notification of changes is the single biggest headache for all rugby clubs running multiple senior sides at our level.

I have a group of approx 80 senior players and have to select 4 teams each week - there is much movement in the teams week to week because of unavailability, injuries etc and much movement between the Tuesday selection process and the games on Saturdasy because players' availilities change and injuries in training etc. A change to the selected 1st XV trickles down and affects all teams below as players are shuffled around to fill…

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    7 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Android managers app please

Really need this the season starts in2 weeks

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi guys,

We are due to release a brand new Manager App soon which shall replace the existing Team Manager App.

Importantly, the new Manager App shall be available on both iOS and Android.

You can be kept up-to-date with any update on this by subscribing to our Blog – https://www.pitchero.com/blog

If you have any queries in the meantime, please email support@pitchero.com.

Many thanks,
    Joe

3. Ability to email team selections to players selected

Once a team is selected and all the appropriate information has been saved regarding travel arrangements, kit, anything else etc. There should be an option to email all the information on the team admin team selection page to that specific team.
    At the moment I have to compose a separate email and copy and paste a link and rewrite all the information again. People are more likely to read a whole email with the information contained within rather than following a link.

A simple email button to email all members of that team would be perfect!

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow Webmasters to amend a kick off time from their WCP despite not being the Division Admin

Allow Webmasters to amend a kick off time from their WCP despite not being the Division Admin.
    Clubs may move kick off times for league fixtures at short notice for various reasons.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  League Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This functionality is being worked on and will be available for all league competitions unless access is deliberately restricted by the league.

5. It would be useful to sub on and off any number of players in 1 go, instead of having to do it for each substitution.

During a game, I often substitute up to 8 players at half time. At the moment, one has to do it for each player which distracts from the game, and introduces the possibility of mistakes. It would be great to tap sub on/sub off, then tap all the players concerned, whether it is 1 or more.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base