Feature Requests

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Rotate Photos after they have been uploaded (Portrait & Landscape)

After photos have been uploaded it would be great to be able to rotate them from portrait to landscape and vice versa. At the moment the portrait photos I upload from my computer end up showing in landscape mode on the website which is looks unprofessional.

Please add a photo rotate option.

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    17 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow articles to be created that are PRIVATE to club members

Clubs often have information that is relevant to the whole club, but should not be shared publicly. To have pages visible to members by category eg. coaches, staff, team managers would be a great addition to the Pitchero capability.

88 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  25 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have a 1 click feature to CANCEL a fixture that notifies coaches/players by email

It could also create a news item and highlight it on the Home Page fixture list

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. We have the need to link a second Gocardless account to the management of the payments

We need to link up a second Gocardless Account to the Payments section to enable more payment to be taken over the web site. We currently only have this set up for the Senior sides but would like to set this up for the Juniors and Minis as well.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all,

We are due to make substantial improvements to the Membership and Payments areas in the Club Control Panel. This shall include the ability to attach multiple bank accounts within the Payments section.

To ensure you’re kept up-to-date with any updates, we’d recommend subscribing to our Blog via https://www.pitchero.com/blog/

Kind Regards,

Joe

• Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base