Feature Requests

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. website background to remain static

Have website background remain static, with website scrolling through the middle.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This feature is now available in the new Design Builder page.

You can access the Design Builder page in the Design section of your Club Control Panel.

If you need any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact our Support Team on support@pitchero.com.

Kind Regards,

Joe

2. Add editable section headings for the documents page

Within the Documents section, to organise the clubs files better could you add editable headings eg. Senior Documents, Junior Documents etc. and then be able to move the files within the headings.

Would be better if you could add into folders as asked in another request but the headings option maybe a quick fix while looking into the folder option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Update knowledge base articles so that they relate to the current website.

There are guides that are dated 2008 and cannot be followed. A lot of positive updates have been made to the website, but the documentation is out dated. Having worked out most things last season, I am now wasting a lot of time trying to work out how to do them again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi guys,

Just going through some older feature requests and just thought I would give you an update.

We continue to update the knowledge base articles with all new features of the website, and common problems that are reported to the Support Team.

If you come across any articles that aren’t already in the system, please don’t hesitate to e-mail support@pitchero.com

Thanks,
    Joe

4. Export Player data from Membership Database should include Team info which they are assocated with

Exporting Player data from Membership Database should include Team info which they are associated with

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

When exporting records from the Membership Database, there is an option to include a ‘Teams’ field, which indicates the team/s the member has the Player role of.

If you require any assistance, please contact our Support Team on support@pitchero.com.

Kind Regards,
    Joe

5. Allow the profiles of team managers to be updated..

Allow the profiles of team managers to be updated. The only way I seem to be able to do this now is to add them as a player too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Matt,

Just going through some older feature requests and just thought I would give you an update.

Team Manager details can be added and updated in the Coach Profile providing the member has the Coach member role.

If you come across any problems, please don’t hesitate to e-mail support@pitchero.com.

Thanks,
    Joe

6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Syafiq,

Opposition players can be added via the Team Manager App as well as through the Teams section of the Club Control Panel.

If you come across any problems, please don’t hesitate to e-mail support@pitchero.com

Thanks,
    Joe

7. allow pdf files to be added to News Items and Match Reports as many club documents and reports are issued in this form.

A stats and match analysis's pamphlet is published in pdf form and issued to the membership each week by our management and we feel it would increase traffic to our site if we could simply add the pdfs to news items and match reports and provide the membership with a link to follow.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Liam responded

Great news, you can now attach documents to club and team news items.

Thanks Pitchero

8. Ability to customize the order and names of the dropdown tabs

It would be great to be able to alter the headings of the dropdown lists and be able to customise these. i.e. remove or rename forum and allow us to add new sections

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

You can customise which headings and sub-headings are shown on the website.
    This option is located in the Navigation page within Settings.

You can rename headings and sub-headings on the website using the translations tools.
    This is located in the Translations page within Settings.

If you require any assistance, please contact our Support Team on support@pitchero.com.

Kind Regards,
    Joe

9. fix the 2012 problem urgently. Nobody can post articles in 2012

Since 2012 came into being the software thinks its 2007 and not one club can post any news in 2012. Real disaster. Fix fix fix please urgently

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Take a look at the Officials Page

Under our Contacts Page - We now have a very smart looking Officials Page - Thank you.

However when you click on the Find Us Page ~ Then Club Officials ~ You have the old Officials Page

Is there not some way the new Officials Page can be shown on both

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Martin,

Webmasters and Team Admins can now customise the selection SMS prompt to players and parents.

If you come across any problems, please don’t hesitate to e-mail support@pitchero.com

Thanks,
    Joe

12. Add the option to increase the number of Player Events

Currently in the "Manage Players" section on the League websites, Player Events are set at ten, would it be possible to add further events via an "Add extra events" link as per club website league fixtures.
    I recently had a 12-0 score line but could only add the first ten events, so two goalscorers don't get the mention on the site.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  League Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Jon Milsom responded

We’ve updated this to 16 for the time being, let me know if you need any more. We do intend to alter this system so that it works like the version in the club website (which let’s you add 5 more rows as Martyn has pointed out below).

13. Improve Cricket Team Selection

It would be beneficial for when naming a selected team for an upcoming match. If we could mark who is wicketkeeper along with who is captain. And also instead of having numbers next to the players, once it gets past 11, that players 12 and 13 be marked "reserve" as only 11 players play and others named play of someone drops out.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Nick,

Team Admins and Webmasters can now assign roles such as captain and wicketkeeper when creating a team selection. You can also specify which players are starters for the fixture.

Thanks,
    Joe

14. Incorporate the newsletter with the league and county websites

Have weekly newsletters go out with the county and the league websites. As with the club websites, all one would have to do is link their account as a supporter to that league/county and they would receive weekly emails of the league results/news, and also the county results across multiple leagues.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  League Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Daniel Greenhalgh responded

Hi Nick,

All supporters of League websites are able to sign-up to a weekly roundup which is delivered on a Sunday.

Unfortunately we don’t have plans to do this on the county platform as of yet.

Thanks,
    PH

15. Integrate With Play Cricket So That I Don't Have To Manually Uppload Results, Statistics and Fixtures

My league is not on Pitchero which is a lot of overhead to make fixtures and results appear on my site. Can you integrate with Play Cricket so that this is all taken away and is maintained automatically.

Thanks

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base