Feature Requests

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Allow more than one Photo Album per Match Report

Currently you can attach more than one video clip to a match report, but only one photo album. If more than one person takes photos at a particular game it is very difficult/time consuming to collect all of the photos into a common file.

Would it be possible to allow more than one album to be associated with a report?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create a way to postpone & re-schedule matches or cancel - without deleting

Create a way to postpone & re-schedule matches or cancel - without deleting

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Match Management: log opposition goal as generic rather than 'own goal' as we dont know opposition players!

It would really help if you could manage a game without knowing the opposition player names. At junior levels you never know the other teams players so if they score the user has to log a goal for the opposition as 'own goal'.
    So app needs to be able to log 'away goal' as generic, whereas club goal you can allocate against a known player.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. allow shared photo albums so multiple users can add photos to them

Only one person can contribute to a photo album.
    This is annoying when multiple people take photos of a match.

Also, we have an album of newspaper clippings which is added to throughout the course of the season. The same person has to always update this.

Please can the albums be changed so that multiple people can be given permission to update them?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. enable a club who uses a computerised scoring system for cricket matches to enables scorecards to be loaded straight up

We Use Total Cricket scorer for our scoring system for our club. Is it possible that we can just upload the excel spreadsheets that are created off this application to save us time manually entering each scorecard each time a game is paid. It is really time consuming and as we have lots of teams especially junior teams that want to put them up but cant find the time it could cut the time taken down immensely.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. An API so we can plug our own club tools into the data in pitchero

There are several use cases

As a website admin I want to be able to manage my squad and selections in excel which are shared with the coaches.

As a fixtures secretary I want the ability via my phone to cancel at late notice a fixture, that notice should go out based on a player parent preference (email text Facebook twitter phone call)

As coach I want to ensure that I am capturing my performance metrics for all players in a single place (those metrics to be defined by the coach)

As coach I want to store my session plans…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. can update the PAGE order within Articles

You can currently update the article order using the 'Update Article Order' button but if you have an article with numerous pages you currently are unable to update the order of these pages within the article.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Re-instate Team Sheet Print Function

The Print button - the ability to print team sheets - disappeared in the new version of Pitchero. Please re-instate this basic & very useful function!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Date and Time Options

Hello from the States! Our club is located in Kansas, where the 2012 NSCAA Convention was held. We are proud to be one of the first clubs in the U.S. to use Pitchero.

Our request is for date and time options. Here in the U.S., we display dates using the MM/DD/YY format and time in 12 hour AM/PM rather than 24 hour format.

I realize that right now, this option would only apply to a few, but I know that, without exception, U.S. users will appreciate this option.

Thanks so much!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Additional roles in membership database

I would like the ability to add "supporter" and "sponsor" to the roles section in the membership database.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Player availability, players not specified to a particular team.

Not having lists of specific 1st, 2nd, 3rd team players
    Players frequently interchange which team they are in depending on unavailabilities. Categorizing players into specific teams is difficult when players are inbetween sides. being able to produce a list of available players across all sides on 1 sheet would be easier.
    Print function could be improved on the player selection as when you print it does not appear as it does on the site. instead i end up having to print screening the page and printing off of another application.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Create a Yearly Archive Folder

Would be great if you could create a single Archive album to which you could upload all your photo albums taken during the course of the season into this, and this would tidy up the homepage.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. allow cup/friendly fixtures with other pitchero sites to be linked to share reports /pictures/stats etc

The majority of our fixtures (across all teams/age groups) are non league games. WIth so many pitchero sites now - any way of linking the fixtures same as league games?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Editing Cup Competition

Is there anyway that when entering a Cup fixture on the site we can edit 'Cup' to actually show the competition we are playing in (FA Cup, County Cup) and also the round so visitors to the site can quickly get the information instead of being told it's just a cup game

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add tournaments as a fixture/result feature

Multiple game capability with result options of 'group finish', 'semi finalists', 'runners up' and 'champions'

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Incorporate Gift Aid in club subs feature

When creating a subscription it would be helpful to create a feature that allows gift aid at the same time as paying annual subscriptions. Example an addtional empty box to add a donation amount. I am sure all relevenat information could be collected in one go.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. allow us to change the text colour on the headers and tabs

My team plays in yellow and blue and the tabs are yellow on the website but the text is white and is incredibly difficult to see. ....I suggest you have a text color option to resolve this as the only way I can sort this at the moment is to use another colour that is not associated with my team which I do not want to ....Please help with this

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Formats Play Crickets Stats pages into Pitchero

Every cricket club in the UK has a Play Cricket Website. I believe Pitchero utilises Play Cricket in other ways. They really should use the excellent play cricket stats pages.

Teams could pump the info into Play Crickets score cards which will be linked to a Edit fixture page then teams add the match report as normal.

For all Pitchero's excellent services - the stats pages isn't clever. The Play Cricket would enhance our websites.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bring back to the overall availability indicator

There used to be when looking at the fixtures/availability screen an indicator of available/unavailble/not sure/etc for the upcoming fixtures. This could mean at a glance you could see responses for the upcoming games. Whereas now you have to go into each game and filter and count manually each of the responses, which is a pain!

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Payment - Create a shopping basket for Payment Options.

This would allow multiple product and quantity selection and make using the Online payment (GoCardless) more effective for the user.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base