Feature Requests

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New Home Page - BLACK Blocks on left and right??

Why is there no control over the colour of the two side panels on the new home page? as a club we pay to have customisation, the old home page looked great in our colours but NOW there are two big BLACK sections either side of the scrolling photos... why? this needs to be changed so that it can be customised again as it looks awful! I don't see any advantages to the new home page really but I'm aware Pitchero isn't really interested in my opinion but when it comes to paying money for something we can no longer…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Modify the app to remove the need for substitutions

The app does not allow you to allocate a goal to a bench player. First you have to substiute them on to the pitch. This doesn't work well for hockey where there are rolling subs and 3 or 4 players can change every 7 minutes or so.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Does anyone know how to add players to a team on their website?

I can't seem to add new players to a team on my website. Does anyone know how to do this? Responses much appreciated, thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  League Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make Staff\Officlal email addresses invisible

For initial privacy can the email addresses of members be made invisible. This then means people are restricted to the contact form and cannot send them a direct email or use it for marketing\spam purposes.

If the Staff\Official then chooses to reply they are fully aware this then makes their email address known.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. can we see not available

under the events section we put in training session dates & times. the players can click on tabs attending or not attending. As a webmaster i can only see ones that have clicked on the attending tab, so have no idea if others have clicked on not attending tab or just not done it. If i could see who was not attending as well as those attending I would only have to chase up the few who had not bothered.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow news items to be posted to sections eg junior, girls and senior or multiple teams at once

Our club is growing and works in three sections (junior, senior and girls). It would be useful for webmasters and team admins of more than one team to post news items in their section or to multiple teams at the same time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Manage stock by product option (eg shirt size) rather than at the highest level

We have had to go outside Pitchero for our online shop because otherwise we'd be unable to control stock at the detailed product option level. It's no use to us knowing we've got 10 shirts left, if we don't also know that they are all in size 4XL.

This is fairly basic bolt on shop stuff - we've got it for free on another platform - but we were willing to pay to keep everything under the PH banner.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fully implement TBC for fixtures / Events

please fully implement the display of TBC across all areas of the website and iphone app.

At present setting the time of a Fixture to 00:00 displays TBC in most areas of the website, however within the match centre the start time displays as 12:00Am where on the banner with the countdown to fixture displays TBC.

Unless you set a meet time this also displays as 12:00AM

I have raised this with support but the functionality is as designed which I find strange.

Mark

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. relocate non premium club shop to SHOP tab on homepage (STA TRAVEL microsite)

The addition of the STA Travel micro site under the home page “shop” tab is far from ideal if the non premium shop remains located under the “club info” tab on the home page.

As a club we do not subscribe to the premium shop feature though we do use the basic club shop page to promote our external club shop.

To make club cashback work we have translated SHOP to CLUB CASHBACK on the home page, now with the addition of the STA travel micro site this obviously does not work and leaves me with the desire to disable…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Payment Options - Simplify the Screen

WHen you create membership, and other payment types it would be great to be able to create a simple sub menu approach. For Example

Membership>>Ordinary Member>>1. Pay Monthly 2. Pay Annually

This would tidy up the home payment screen and make it simpler for people to find the right product.

Would be great to be able to create multiple categories rather than just Membership and Other Payment.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make all new messages (including new replies) appear at the top of your inbox

At present, all messages in your inbox remain in the order that they were first received. If you reply and receive a subsequent reply back, the message stays wherever it is in your inbox - unlike in Outlook when it would go to the top of the list each time it was refreshed.

It appears that several people sending notes do so by 'replying' to an old one. This can mean that their new message to you appears several pages down the inbox. (If you want to keep old messages, as I often do for later reference) this can be…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Fix the Directions link on league websites.

Fix the Directions link on league websites. They are bland and are not even correct most times as it only goes from zip code to zip code

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  League Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Senior Youth Section

With the RFU push to get the Senior Youth areas of clubs running efficiently could we please have a section Called Senior Youth that sits between the Senior link and the Junior link on the Home page?
    It could then define the Senior Youth sides easily

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. partnership

partnership section allowing partner companys to be added to site aswell as sponsors links could be at bottom of page as affiliated pic is pics can all be added

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Improvements to Club Shop (non premium)

We have just arranged a deal with a local kit supplier who will host our kit shop - GREAT

What I have discovered is that the improvements seen elsewhere on the website to enable basic html tags has not been rolled out to the Shop Dynamic Page, for example rather than using the external shops name I have to display the full web address for it - not great

Can we have the improvements made to the article section rolled out to the club shop please?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Show full Title and Tagline for Team News in all locations

Team News articles appear differently on different pages, which is confusing.

On the 'home' page, a team news item displays the whole title, any attached photograph, and the full tagline.

On the 'team news' page, a team news item displays the whole title, any attached photograph and some of the tagline.

This is a bit like the old faithful rugby song: "Oh, Sir Jasper", where the meaning of the sentence changes depending on how many words show.

Please can the system be changed so that wherever a team news item appears it displays the same thing. If it is not…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Connect a subs payment to the PLAYER rather than the parent (all our players are under age so don't have accounts) - so it should be the pla

All our players are under age, so don't have their own PH accounts and are linked to their parent's 'player' memberships.

This means that the current payment tracking doesn't work for us.

If the parent could select the players name (as shown on the player listings) when paying subs and have the subs payment linked to that, instead of the parent's name, then it would all hang together.

We currently have to collect information such as players name, YOB and gender in every subs payment, and use that to manually link the payment to the child, which is all very…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Assign photographer in albums

Give the option to credit a photographer/s of an album rather than the uploader being written at the bottom as a author.
    As a webmaster i may create albums using photos from external club photographers who would not want to join the site, some albums may contain images from multiple photographers id like to be able to credit them under the titles rather than my name appearing as the author.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base