Feature Requests

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Team news looks like club news on activity feed

Team news looks like general club news on the activity feed.
    I recently added a news item for our under 14's team. On the activity feed this looked like a general news item, causing confusion amongst other teams. Would it be possible to add <TEAM NAME> NEWS rather than just NEWS to the heading (if the activity feed is staying).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. All member ship list to appear in alphabetical order by surname

It would be far easier to scan for members in the various categories of membership on individual web-sites if the member ship lists were in alphabetical order by surname

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Indoor Cricket - 6 players

We play indoor cricket throughout the winter months and Whitstable 1s are now currently the 'National Champions' however, your format does not take into account the indoor setup. Example; six players only, 12 over game, 3 overs per bowler and 25 runs then retired and brought back after loss of wickets. We have always put up match reports and results but the final outcome is not correct as it's based on 11 players.
    It would be helpful to have the correct format for indoor cricket next season. Many Thanks
    Bruce Campbell

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Provide ability to limit a forum section to specific club members.

Currently Forum sections can be marked as public or private for website members only.
    I would like the ability to limit a Forum section so that only the players / parents of one team could access that particular section.
    The Webmaster should be able to select the members who can access the forum section.
    In this way private forums could be set up relevant to particular teams within the club.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add option to match type

Ability to add different match types to the drop down list or just add the option "Futsal"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Have options for girls and boys teams in the Juniors section, our club runs junior teams for both sexes.

We have boys and girls teams at junior levels and have had to put the girls teams in the ladies section to avoid confusion between admins.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Improve the Efficiency of the Site.

Hi,

I am new to pitchero and it is great but has some obvious flaws that could easily be fixed. My main concern is the admin time to set up a squad and the ability to contact the squad after you have spent ages setting it up....

My points are :

If you loads say an U9s sheet from an U9s spreadsheet,none of the team are entered against the U9s squad, you have to add them manually.

For juniors, many share parents emails but no facility to load parent/child relationships so after the team is loaded you have to remove…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Communication - email by role - show yeargroup eg Tom Smith (coach U15)

When communicating show other data fields relevant to the initial one. So show year group by name, Show role as a secondary filed if communicating by team.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow DOBs after 1999.

Hi Guys, was creating and Membership for my son today. He was born in 2002. However, you cant select any year above 1999 for DOB. Can t

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Choose what information on player profile to be seen by supporters

Only a players previous clubs from all of the player profile information shows on the front end. Supporters like to see information about players, so it would be nice to have an option to choose what player profile information can be viewed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. On team sheets for mini/youth sections it would be really helpful to have date of birth and possibly registration number - e.g. RFU Number

Usually we have to register at tournaments with date of birth and rfu number so it would be really useful if we had this and then maybe we can persuade the clubs to accept them as the registration form

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Removal of Website Page Name if Picture option taken for Weekly Update Taken

Option to not show Club website name if user has a picture in the header. Option to remove website name on Weekly Update email.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please bring back the toggle button which allows 'Team Information' to be the default page when people click on each team or squad.

This default button used to exist until recently, and allowed each team page to be fronted with a team pic, contact names and info, training timesand specific info for each squad. Now the option is no longer available, we find the website is less intuitive, less customer friendly, and provides a poor 'shop window' compared to how it was previously. Newcomers to the site find it difficult to get the information they need. We'd like it to be reinstated to make our website as user-friendly and attractive as it was previously

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Recent Activity

On the new Recent Activity page there are columns for 'Show in Feed' and 'Promoted'. Can these be made into check boxes so we can select more than one at once instead of individually and then having to wait for the page to refresh before clicking the next one

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. App to remember chosen teams.

The app does not remember selected teams. My calendar is flooded with events for fixtures from 9 teams that do not relate to my daughter that I cannot delete!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. allow prompts for Availability to be sent (again) when chosen by Team Admin

I find it frustrating when trying to prompt Player Availability over a week before game that you get "Prompt Sent" message, but the emails don't actually sent. Even tried changing setting under new Manage section, but still left wanting . . .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Implement a Ground/Pitch matching service to assist Clubs to find venues and allow clubs with spare capacity to advertise their availability

Pitches are quite often at a real premium due to lack of available grounds. There are always lots of teams looking for one-off or regular pitches to hire, to host their games. There are a significant number of teams who are not fortunate enough to have their own ground. On the other hand, there are some Clubs with pitches empty and available, that they would be more than happy to rent out. It would be great to offer a pitch matching service alongside the fixture matching service recently launched. This may be equally beneicial to Cricket, Football and Rugby Clubs…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Have a gotm as you only have a motm & i run a womens football team

On the website you only have a motm as i run a womens football team i would like to see a gotm added when i am filling the sats in after the match

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base