Feature Requests

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. allow players to edit their own stats if it hasn't already been done

Allow players to edit their own stats if the information hasn't already been put onto the website e.g conversions, appearances

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. create an automatic response for the contact form

Particularly during the summer the club receives a lot of requests for trials via the contact form. It would be usful to have an automatic response which could include the contact details of various managers and coaches rather than having to forward the email when it arrives then replaying manually, of course not forgetting to change the email address from the Pitchero one to that of the person contacing the club.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow us to add a description for each Official/Club Position

It would be great if you allowed us to add a description for each Official/Club Position which can be displayed on the Officials page to explain in more detail what they are responsible for

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bring back Team Admin Panel (TAP) for webmasters

Hi

Since the upgrade I can no longer get to the TAP (as I am also a webmaster).

During teh season I normally only have to update 1 team this was a very usefull feature as it cut out lots of unnecessary website clicks to get to where I needed to be to sort out fixtures / results etc.

Please bring it back

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Jon Milsom responded

Team Admin functionality is now available in the main control panel based on your user permissions (i.e. Webmaster / Team Admin etc)

5. Defualt Player Image...

Would it be possible to change the default image on the player/coach profiles (the silhouette of the player with his arm in the air) and be able to put your own default image in there, such as a club badge/logo?
    This can be done one player pic at a time, but is very time consuming (especially with 17 teams!!), so a one stop fix would be ideal until we can get the necessary player pics in place.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Daniel Greenhalgh responded

Hi Keith,

Thanks for the idea.

Unfortunately we won’t be adding this feature in, as we want all teams to upload player images to the player profiles.

If you’re having a problem uploading an image to numerous player profiles, I recommend asking coaches/admins from each team to upload the player profile pics for their specific team.

Thanks,
    PH

← Previous 1 2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base