Feature Requests

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. allow mass edits of the membership database

Currently you have to edit each member individually. This makes end of season edits incredibly tedious. Make a page where it lists every member with tick boxes next to their names representing the different membership levels (mass editting).

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Individual Cricket Player Statistics

I would like to go to the statistics page and select a player to view his individual player stats. Obvious example is the current play cricket platform with shows details stats of a player over the last x years.

Big omission in book, especially for cricket.

Nick

49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Liam responded

Individual player stats for cricket players are now available under the player profile within the team section.

3. Increase the scope of player migration tool

i suggest that the player migration tool need extending to cover team coaches and team admins. Currently the migration tool will only allow Team Players and Parents to be moved. However, with most Junior Teams, the parents/coaches and subsequently Team Admins normally follow/step up with the age groups. i beleive there is a definate need to extend the Player Migration Tool to include Coaches and Team Admins

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Global feature where clubs could share free dates for friendly fixtures

One of the biggest problems to fixture secretaries is arranging fixtures so why not have a global facility where you can post free dates. I could then by using filters select by date, month or even distance from my location

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  League Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Remove or reduce Pitchero advertising on Premium accounts

Despite having paid for the full Premium features, including the Creative customisation. We still have a huge Pitchero advertising panel at the bottom of our website, advertising Pitchero and its premium features. These doesn't seem right with a paid service. Might I suggest removing or at least significantly reducing the Pitchero product advertising on Premium accounts, once we have actually paid for all the services. Thank you.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    24 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Jon Milsom responded

Thanks for your comments everyone. Response in my comment below.

6. Have a Calender/Planner embedded for various club activities

On a previous clubs website we had google calender embeded that allowed managers/administrators of the various clubs activities to input events/private functions etc thus everyone visiting the site had could have a month by month lookahead of what was going on. This also included a enquiry/ideas form to post to relevant managers for example avalabilty of volunteers/catering requirements/Clubhouse booking enqiries for any given weekend. This seemed an effective way to provide management/communication of all the clubs business. Could this be considered?

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We now have a calendar view of all club events and fixtures.

Please see the following articles which illustrate how to subscribe to the calendar via Outlook and iPhone:
    http://help.pitchero.com/knowledgebase/articles/824052-how-to-subscribe-to-a-calendar-using-microsoft-out

http://help.pitchero.com/knowledgebase/articles/824169-subscribe-to-a-calendar-on-your-iphone

We have also now launched functionality for recurring calendar events:
    https://www.pitchero.com/blog/2016/02/09/521-save-time-by-recurring-your-events

7. Option/change to merge "fixtures and selection" & "results and reports" to "fixtures and results"

I don't know why fixtures and results are on separate pages. Fixtures show previous games with no scores and results doesn't show any future fixtures. Why not just merge the two? Whats the point of showing previous games on the fixtures page if you don't show the results? it's like they were never played. There's no point listing fixtures twice! Have it on one page.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Remove the pictures from the Activity feed

On the old Get Satisfaction Support setup there was a very long thread about reducing the footprint or removing the Activity feed. As I recall the consensus seemed to be that the individuals photo should be removed. As no-one appears to have restarted this I've added it again.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Documnet Folders

Would it be possible to add folder option to the document section?

This would allow more structure to the documents instead of a long list, almost like folders on your computer?

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Roman Neal responded

It is possible to add documents to groups which allow you to structure your documents like folders.

10. Option to disable Marketplace and associated market emails

I need to be able to disable Marketplace, and more importantly, the unsolicited spam emails pushing it. Both are in contravention of kit and commercial agreements we already have in place.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. On team selection allow selected players to be assigned numbers

Using team selection on a rugby site does not allow you to assign positions (numbers) against players, instead it just lists the 1-15 randomly, giving no indication of whom is playing where. Being able to assign positions/numbers against players names on selection is a much needed feature.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi guys,

Just going through some older feature requests and just thought I would give you an update.

Players can now be assigned to a formation when adding a team selection. There is also going to be some more functionality added to display this in the Match Centre.

If you come across any problems, please don’t hesitate to e-mail support@pitchero.com

Thanks,
    Joe

12. Allow formatting (bold, itallics, underline etc) within match reports & new items etc.

This would be good for emphasizing parts of the text. If we could change the colour of some text as well that might be good.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Printing Function

Would it be possible to add a print function to the fixtures section?

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The majority of public facing pages have been updated to be “print friendly” straight from your browser.

i.e. pressing print, should offer a neat printable version of the page.

If this is not the case for a specific public facing page on your site, please email support@pitchero.com

14. Android managers app please

Really need this the season starts in2 weeks

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Improve the team selection page, add starting line ups and subs

When i add players i want to show who is starting and who is a sub, also in their respective positions. I don't seem to be able to do this?

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  League Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Attachments to internal communications

It would be useful functionality to be be able to add attachments to internal communications - for example if you wanted to send the minutes of a meeting to committee members, rather than having to have a link to documents. Another example is if you wanted to add a flyer to a general email

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Full emails sent by Admins should go direct to the receiver (Not a prompt telling them one is waiting)

I have received a valid complaint about the system and it is summed up by the following:-

I think in today's world that people generally pick up mail on phones, and parents have remarked to us that they need to 'log on' to a computer to pick up mail, and web service is up and down when mobile. Whereby a mail is very accessible instantly.
    We use Pitchero very successfully most of the time but if the info came as. An email rather than 'Joe bloggs has sent you a message' it would be easier.
    I have had info missed…

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Liam responded

Club Communication messages are now sent via email to the user with an option to reply via their mail client (i.e. from their phone).

18. allow multiple matches/ player selections for the same day

It would be great to be able to publish selections for multiple matches to take place on the same day, to support triangular fixtures & tournaments.

Given that you support a number of sports, and even within one like mine (rugby), match lengths and therefore the of number of matches in a day/tournament can vary, I suggest that users be allowed to specify match length as well as start time, and this be used to inform the otherwise very useful 'clash' error message when publishing selections.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi guys,

Just going through some older feature requests and just thought I would give you an update.

Players can be selected for multiple fixtures on the same day.

If you come across any problems, please don’t hesitate to e-mail support@pitchero.com

Thanks,
    Joe

19. Allow the look of the newsletter to be altered. At least to add the club badge.

Just to make the club newsletter easier on the eye so more will look at it.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi guys,

Clubs on the Standard or Pro Package can add their own header to Weekly Roundup e-mails and filter what type of content is sent out.

If you come across any problems, please don’t hesitate to e-mail support@pitchero.com.

Thanks,
    Joe

20. Allow wider access to the Communications Control Panel for emailing Parents and Players

Team Admins and Coaches regularly need to email players / parents and other coaches yet the Communications part of the control panel is restricted to Webmasters only. It would make communication more effective if teams could be utilise this feature.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base