Feature Requests

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Feed Table & Results from FA Full Time Site.

Our league is now migrating to the FA results site. Could you enable a feed from the site to our pitchero web site? Both the league table and results are published.

The link explaining how all this works is:

http://full-time.thefa.com/CreateCodeSnippet.do?divisionseason=5784100&league=7615527.

thanks
    mike

215 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    39 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Facebook Page integration

We have an active Facebook page for our club (https://www.facebook.com/ExmouthRFC). Whilst engagement with club members is good on Pitchero, Facebook is very important for engaging the wider community via social sharing, particularly the Junior players.

Given the degree of duplication in some areas (photos, news), it would be nice to see some integration.

136 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Guys, a Facebook feed and automatic sharing of news items to your Facebook page is now supported on the Club Website platform. For more information, access the Social Accounts page in the Settings section of the Club Control Panel.

If you have any questions, please email support@pitchero,com.

Kind Regards,
    Joe

3. Rugby First / NGB integration

To attain the RFU's whole club seal of approval, you need to enter all your players data into rugby first and get them signed onto that. As a lot of that is duplicated effort of what has to be done for this website... could you either:

Come to an agreement with the RFU so that registering on your site, also registers you with Rugby First? (Would certainly give more clubs an incentive to join your site)

or

Have an exportable spreadsheet that is populated with our members details, that also has fields for the extra details needed by rugby first…

96 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Jon Milsom responded

You can now add custom fields which match those required by Rugby First (or any other NGB system). You can also export your entire membership database to a .csv file.

Please email support@pitchero.com if you need help with specific requirements / scenarios.

We are always interested in working with National Governing Bodies, unfortunately this is not always possible.

4. Have a Reoccurence of Events Option, so you don't have to keep adding it each week..

For example we have an academy class every monday, so instead of typing it in over and over. Instead I can select something like, repeat every monday up until Monday the ...date. Or reoccur for 5 mondays.

75 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    22 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. can add multiple option to recent activity feed instead of 'one' or 'all' feed

In the 'recent activity feed' there is option to set the default to news, all, reports, selections etc. however it would be nice to choose perhaps 3 of these instead of the 'one' or 'all' option.

68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi guys,

We have three great homepage design templates for you to choose between. These provide further options on what content appears on your homepage.

For more information, please see a link to the Blog:

http://www.pitchero.com/blog/2015/07/16/436-major-update--homepage-templates--watch-the-video

The templates are available to all clubs on the Standard or Pro package.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact a member of the Support Team.

Many thanks,

Joe

6. stop the huge banner adverts right accross the top of the page pushing the site down and making it look terrible

Please get rid of the huge adverts at the top of each site. There are plenty other spaces for adverts. No commercial or professionally developed site would have adverts along the top of the home page. This is spoiling a great product.

66 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    33 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your comments. First of all this is a trial that is constantly under review. All of your feedback is being noted and we appreciate the comments we have received so far.

Until the end of the trial we have made the following changes:
    1. No more betting or gambling ads in the large ad format across the top of the website. These ads have already been stopped.
    2. All large ads formats will be capped at 1 per person per session.

Once the trial has ended we will also make the following change:
    1. All large ad formats must be sport specific and reflect the brands already associated with the sport. Example football – Nike.

Once the trial has finished we expect the number of campaigns to be very low.

Advertising is still required to fund Pitchero, but we are altering our business model to be…

7. Enable management of recipients in contact form

The club members that appear in the contact form drop-down are not necessarily appropriate. As a webmaster I do not wish to receive comments/questions regarding specific age groups and have to forward them. There should be the ability to manage the names and descriptions that appear here. For example "Joe Bloggs - Clubhouse Manager" or "U14 Team admins".

62 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Remove or reduce Pitchero advertising on Premium accounts

Despite having paid for the full Premium features, including the Creative customisation. We still have a huge Pitchero advertising panel at the bottom of our website, advertising Pitchero and its premium features. These doesn't seem right with a paid service. Might I suggest removing or at least significantly reducing the Pitchero product advertising on Premium accounts, once we have actually paid for all the services. Thank you.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    24 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your comments everyone. Response in my comment below.

9. Option/change to merge "fixtures and selection" & "results and reports" to "fixtures and results"

I don't know why fixtures and results are on separate pages. Fixtures show previous games with no scores and results doesn't show any future fixtures. Why not just merge the two? Whats the point of showing previous games on the fixtures page if you don't show the results? it's like they were never played. There's no point listing fixtures twice! Have it on one page.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Documnet Folders

Would it be possible to add folder option to the document section?

This would allow more structure to the documents instead of a long list, almost like folders on your computer?

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Roman Neal responded

It is possible to add documents to groups which allow you to structure your documents like folders.

11. Option to disable Marketplace and associated market emails

I need to be able to disable Marketplace, and more importantly, the unsolicited spam emails pushing it. Both are in contravention of kit and commercial agreements we already have in place.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. On team selection allow selected players to be assigned numbers

Using team selection on a rugby site does not allow you to assign positions (numbers) against players, instead it just lists the 1-15 randomly, giving no indication of whom is playing where. Being able to assign positions/numbers against players names on selection is a much needed feature.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi guys,

Just going through some older feature requests and just thought I would give you an update.

Players can now be assigned to a formation when adding a team selection. There is also going to be some more functionality added to display this in the Match Centre.

If you come across any problems, please don’t hesitate to e-mail support@pitchero.com

Thanks,
    Joe

13. Android managers app please

Really need this the season starts in2 weeks

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Full emails sent by Admins should go direct to the receiver (Not a prompt telling them one is waiting)

I have received a valid complaint about the system and it is summed up by the following:-

I think in today's world that people generally pick up mail on phones, and parents have remarked to us that they need to 'log on' to a computer to pick up mail, and web service is up and down when mobile. Whereby a mail is very accessible instantly.
    We use Pitchero very successfully most of the time but if the info came as. An email rather than 'Joe bloggs has sent you a message' it would be easier.
    I have had info missed…

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Liam responded

Club Communication messages are now sent via email to the user with an option to reply via their mail client (i.e. from their phone).

15. allow multiple matches/ player selections for the same day

It would be great to be able to publish selections for multiple matches to take place on the same day, to support triangular fixtures & tournaments.

Given that you support a number of sports, and even within one like mine (rugby), match lengths and therefore the of number of matches in a day/tournament can vary, I suggest that users be allowed to specify match length as well as start time, and this be used to inform the otherwise very useful 'clash' error message when publishing selections.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi guys,

Just going through some older feature requests and just thought I would give you an update.

Players can be selected for multiple fixtures on the same day.

If you come across any problems, please don’t hesitate to e-mail support@pitchero.com

Thanks,
    Joe

16. Allow parents to confirm availability for players without players name appearing on the list twice.

Currently for Parents to confirm availability they have to set them as linked to their son/daughter so when they confirm availability there name appears twice on the list.

I think it should be adapted so they can do this and the name of the player only appears once.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Liam responded

The player availability and parent relationship systems have been improved since this request was submitted so these issues should have been resolved.

17. enables multiple events to be added at the same time

we have lots of events that are weekly or monthly. it would be much better if we could add these events with the same titles and information but use a calendar style system to set the recurrence

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. ...add a page that shows player availability for the whole season at a glance.

At the moment I can view my availability for the season at a glance on the page used to set my availability.

As a club official it would be useful to see each player's availability in the same way. Ideally this can be done in a table format that allows to display (and download) the whole club's availability with a team filter function.

I believe an earlier version of the site had this so hopefully this is something other clubs miss and can be switched on relatively easily.

Simple excel mock-up attached and happy to discuss further if you think…

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi all,

I just wish to clarify that the Cashback feature has now been reintroduced with Easy Fundraising, which you can activate via the Performance section of your Club Control Panel.

For more information regarding this, please see a link to the blog – http://blog.pitchero.com/2015/03/04/411-new-feature--raise-free-funds-for-your-club-with-easyfundraising/.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Support Team.

Kind Regards,

Joe

20. Create a Custom Reporting Page

Create a page where you can create a custom report based on a combined membership and payment tables to enhance club reporting and reduce request to Pitchero for reports.

This page in future can then be used to offer other table combinations to web masters to create reports.

After creating a report it can be exported to a spreadsheet.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi guys,

Further integration has been added between Payments and Membership which allows you to view which members have paid with filters in the Membership Database.

If you come across any problems, please don’t hesitate to e-mail support@pitchero.com.

Thanks,
    Joe

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base