Feature Requests

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Global feature where clubs could share free dates for friendly fixtures

One of the biggest problems to fixture secretaries is arranging fixtures so why not have a global facility where you can post free dates. I could then by using filters select by date, month or even distance from my location

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  League Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve the team selection page, add starting line ups and subs

When i add players i want to show who is starting and who is a sub, also in their respective positions. I don't seem to be able to do this?

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  League Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. League Websites: Allow 'officials' details to be added to each fixture

So all clubs & officials can use the site to find out who to contact, where to be and which games they are officiating

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  League Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Improve the lineup page giving a more professional look and make it printable

Improve the lineup page giving a more professional look and make it printable.
    The current lineup page is not very appealing and it would be good if it could be more appealing like the ones shown on TV before matches which are showing the format on the screen. Use player pictures or just little icons and player name with role.

This could be for soccer but it's also applicable to any other sports
    eg
    http://www.panathinaikosfan.com/images/pao3.jpg
    or
    www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/bin/28.$plit/C_27_articolo_26042_GroupArticolo_listaparagrafi_itemParagrafo_0_immaginecorpo.jpg

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  League Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. League Websites: Add 'Cups' to the Match Info tab to include details of external cup competitions

Currently all cup fixtures & results are joined in with the league details. Having a separate cup draw page, teams can follow their progress in the cups and information is easy to find.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  League Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Jon Milsom responded

This has now been implented for all league websites. Information regarding this upgrade will be sent our to league admins this afternoon.

6. Allow us to order the players

We used to be able to order the players in any sequence we want.

This option has been removed, and your helpdesk says "thats because it sorts by player position". This is incorrect. Wen u add a new player they are always top of the list.

This is pants and needs fixing please.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  League Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Mike,

Just going through some feature requests and just thought I would give you an update.

Players and Coaches can now be reordered within the control panel with a drag and drop facility.

If you come across any problems, please don’t hesitate to e-mail support@pitchero.com.

Thanks,
    Joe

7. Add the option to increase the number of Player Events

Currently in the "Manage Players" section on the League websites, Player Events are set at ten, would it be possible to add further events via an "Add extra events" link as per club website league fixtures.
    I recently had a 12-0 score line but could only add the first ten events, so two goalscorers don't get the mention on the site.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  League Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Jon Milsom responded

We’ve updated this to 16 for the time being, let me know if you need any more. We do intend to alter this system so that it works like the version in the club website (which let’s you add 5 more rows as Martyn has pointed out below).

8. Incorporate the newsletter with the league and county websites

Have weekly newsletters go out with the county and the league websites. As with the club websites, all one would have to do is link their account as a supporter to that league/county and they would receive weekly emails of the league results/news, and also the county results across multiple leagues.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  League Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Daniel Greenhalgh responded

Hi Nick,

All supporters of League websites are able to sign-up to a weekly roundup which is delivered on a Sunday.

Unfortunately we don’t have plans to do this on the county platform as of yet.

Thanks,
    PH

• Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base