Feature Requests

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Recent Activity

On the new Recent Activity page there are columns for 'Show in Feed' and 'Promoted'. Can these be made into check boxes so we can select more than one at once instead of individually and then having to wait for the page to refresh before clicking the next one

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. have a view where you can see all selected sides on the same page (and allow changes between them ideally)

When selecting cricket sides seeing the make up of the sides next to each other is hugely beneficial rather than going back and forth between pages or tabs. Being able to move the players within the sides while on the same page would be even better.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How to cancel subscription after my payments

I'm really disappointed with this website and the method which is used to take our money out from the bank account with no question to the user.
    Since my payments during the last year Pichero is still withdrawing cash from my account, therefore I want to remove definitely my personal account. Obviously I've blocked it in my Bank straightaway.
    I'd like to cancel my payments. Any solution for it?
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  League Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Communication Access

We need to limit the information to only relevant Team Admins for internal communications. At present all admins can see all posts which isn't great for Data Protection. Please only allow access comms visibility for the relevant team associated with their admin rights.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Click on a player (in selection) launches their profile

When selecting players (either looking at the current state of play, or when browsing the database of players for selection), the player's name is always clickable, so that you can launch their profile in a new tab and see who they are and what they do.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. enable/allow web links in match reports in the App so we can link to play-cricket scorecards

enable web links, held in match reports , in the app so that we can link to eth play-cricket.com scorecard from our mobile devices. OR, create a new field so that we can store the play-cricket.com scorecard url e.g.
    http://oldfieldpark.play-cricket.com/website/results/2964491

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow documents to be attached to member records

Most (if not all) junior leagues require proof of age for registration. Can these not be collected by parents/guardians/the players at the registration stage and/or within Accounts >> Settings >> About Me, uploaded and stored on Pitchero as any usual image format

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add a "Selection Complete" flag to fixtures

As a parent, I can set my sons' availability for fixtures, and if they are selected I get an email, which is great.

However, the problem is that if they are NOT selected, I get no information - not even an email to say that the selection process is complete.

As the selection could take place any time up to and including the day of the fixture, this means we cannot free up the "maybe" slot in our family diary, unless we manually contact the relevant team manager to say "have you done the selection yet?" (which is embarrassing for…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. it would be a handy facility for webmasters to be able to upload profile pics for users

It would be a useful facility for webmasters to be able to upload profile pics for users and in particular for Club Officials, we are able to amend parts of users profile but not their pics, is that something that can be sorted?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Include post preview under title in promoted section and news post lists

The post preview text is already there but it's not included anywhere untill your in the article. We should be able to use it under promoted posts on the homepage or within the content lists in the news section.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Be able to organise photos in albums alphabetically

Be able to organise captioned players photos alphabetically so all that players pictures are next together each other and not spread throughout that album

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Create a link to Google Photos instead of Google Drive for uploading photos.

Easier to store, manipulate, edit etc on Google Photos than Google Drive.
    So would make sense to be able to download from there.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Treat the pitchero user phone number field in the same way that e-mail address, address, and date of birth are treated.

Currently a pitchero user has the following fields on their account detail. Address
    E-mail address
    Date of birth
    Telephone number.

All of these fields are viewable in the membership detail dialog of a club, and you can prompt a member to allow you to view these fields.

If you are registering a member youreslf, then you can also add data to these fields.

In the membership database (list) view there is an option to view address, date of birth, and e-mail address. There is no option to view telephone number.

The same is true on export.

I would like the…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. is it possible when exporting shop sales to show the items sold?

is it possible when exporting shop sales to show the items sold in the csv file?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow lists to be filtered to show all members not in a specified group

When assigning members, it's possible to press the Filter button and then set it to display all members in a particular group. Similarly, there needs to be a way to set it to display all members that are NOT in a particular group.

For example, there might be a group called "Honorary Members" who do not pay membership fees. It should be possible to select all members who are not part of this group, in order to assign them to a membership-fee product.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Give an option to embed a document or Hyper link into the membership page.

Give us an option to embed a document such as our club rules and social media policy into the membership form, and a box to tick to say the documents have been read and the potential members agrees to the club rules.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base