Feature Requests

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Associate players with squad numbers

Players within my team have squad numbers for the season, i'd like to be able to show these in profiles and player selections

68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  League Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add a 'Scorers' tab to the Match Info page...this is one feature all players want to see!

Perhaps a tab in the results page where you can add the name of all scorers, then linked to a divisional page for all top scorers...? Either that or just a tab where names and goals can be entered. Thanks

95 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  League Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow a text box on each of the section homepages (Senior, Junior, Mini & Ladies)

This text box on the section homepages would let you write something about the section of the club (give a brief overall description) i.e. in minis & juniors the age group categories (with birthday dates).

Ideally this text box would appear above where the current activity feeds are shown.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. create a coaching section where clubs can share specific information about coaching

coach development is essential and there needs to be a central area on club website where coaches can go to. also most sports have a club coach coordinator who has a lot of information to share including news, articles, documents, videos and should be able to have their own area which they are in control of.

232 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    23 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow articles to be created within Team pages

Articles are a great feature as they allow you to design a page. Adding this feature to team pages, or having just one article per tem would be a significant enhancement.

71 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base