Feature Requests

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Payment Products to be collected on specific days of the month

I would like to be able to create payment products that could be set up so that payments will always be taken on a specific day of the month e.g. 1st of the month. Currently unless you get all members to sign up several working days before the first payment is due you end up with payments scattered across the month depending on what date they do actually sign up.

Ideally if someone signed up mid-month the system would not take the first payment asap, as happens now, but would wait until the next 1st of the month came around.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to edit a payment product description

I have created some new monthly payment products linked to GoCardless which I thought would ensure payment would be taken on 1st of each month irrespective of when a member purchased them. It would now seem that only those members who purchased several days before the first Instalment was due on 1st April will fall into this cycle. Others signing up mid month will now fall into a different payment pattern e.g. sign up on 9th April the first payment will be taken on 16th April and then on the 16th thereafter.

I would like to be able to edit…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Can access links that I have made on the mobile app

When I have made links on the website I am unable to choose them or even find them in the mobile website. Is it possible to have them visible on the mobile version please?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Enter an end time for fixtures

When I sync fixtures to my calendar they all finish at 00:00 (midnight) but obviously a fixture doesn’t run for the full day. If possible can we add an ‘end time’ to fixtures. This is possible for club calendar events but not fixtures. Helpdesk ref. 6087 refers.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We would like to change the membership dashboard

current membership dashboard has 3 headline numbers -
    1. total membership (which is every name in the database) - this is an irrelevant number - we would like to change it to the number of paid up members in the current year and if possible also the number in the previous year eg 950 (current/890 (last year)
    2. registered/unregistered totals - this number also has no use to us and we would like to change to number of players/non-players - all clubs need this split for their VAT returns
    3. shows receiving emails/not receiving - also no use to us.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. allow us to edit a product text after purchase

Typos and order dates often change for products after they've been purchased, so restricting us from making these changes produces a bad experience for our purchasers. Please allow more generous editing options after products have been purchased.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Leaguerepublic

Integrate automatically with league republic for fixtures / results and league tables

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Provide a report/method that shows for a team which players parents are registered

Provide a report/method that shows for a team which players parents are registered so we can see if at least one is registered - this is legal requirement for junior clubs (those with kids under 18 years old).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Show the counter next to conflicts just like you do for requests within the membership menu

Currently a counter appears next to the membership menu item in the admin website.

If it is a request there is a counter next to that so you know where to go but the same does not happen with duplicate records (conflicts) - there is no counter so you have to go hunting for what caused the counter to appear next to memberships.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Link Play-Cricket clubs directy to their Pitchero Counterpartsl

Link Play-Cricket clubs to Pitchero Clubs so that non-league fixtures and results are automatically ported into Pitchero like league games. We have a 50/50 split on league/friendlies and it is a waste of time setting friendlies up on two sites. I have created a 'fake' league to get round this problem to save me time, but a club link would make this so much easier

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. To upload products to our club shop, which is then individually invoiced to our Shop partners to process and send etc.

To upload products to our club shop, which is then individually invoiced to our Shop partners to process and send etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. allow products to have full, formatted text (like a page) and allow multiple photos

The amount of information that can be displayed about a product is too limited; products should have full-length, formattable, multi-photo options, like any page would.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Enable management of Email Forwarder - Edit List

To enable the modification of email forwarding lists, as well as deleting.

Currently if I have to remove / add a new committee member to a committee@xxx.com list i have to delete and re-add all 40 names, just for 1 amendment.

The ability to add / delete emails to existing list would be really useful, and help save time.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Membership Shopping Basket

Currently with memberships, if you have GoCardless and Stripe enabled, you have to create 2 different products for each. If you want to give them the option to pay in instalments, that's more products to create. Can get cluttered quite quickly, depending on clubs options.

An idea to reduce the options, would be to have that further into the membership application. Have the basic products on the page, then add to a Basket, you can then have the choice to add another product. Once finished, click on the Basket, then you can choose payment options, (Bank transfer, card or instalments).…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow us to see and filter by Team in the Payments Assignments Section

We have several teams and we need to be able to allow Team Admins to see the payment status of their team themselves without relying on a webmaster.

The webmaster also needs to what team the person is in for each of the assignment and be able to filter.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability for parents to vote for man of match - Teamer

Can we have a man of match nominated by parents please. Teamer offers this functionality and it will encourage greater interaction with parents. This would be a great addition.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Children Records - prompt Parents to update

We ask our Parents to confirm all Childrens details annually with membership renewal I would like them to confirm that their Children records are up to date ( we have a number of customers field eg medical details, Consent to play, emergency contact details etc) and we would like to be able to prompt parents to confirm or update their children's records in the same way that we can prompt registered Adult members

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Messaging - mark as read

Really frustrating to have messaging shown as unread when one has already got the content via email. I like that the messaging is accessible omni channel but please add a mark all as read option, and, perhaps better a swipe left ‘mark as read’ option ala what the email apps do.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Android pitchero play

Either bring out pitchero play app for android store or add pitchero play to the Android manager app.

It's would be huge and used A LOT!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 33 34
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base