Feature Requests

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Allow us to see and filter by Team in the Payments Assignments Section

We have several teams and we need to be able to allow Team Admins to see the payment status of their team themselves without relying on a webmaster.

The webmaster also needs to what team the person is in for each of the assignment and be able to filter.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability for parents to vote for man of match - Teamer

Can we have a man of match nominated by parents please. Teamer offers this functionality and it will encourage greater interaction with parents. This would be a great addition.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Assign Photo Albums to specific team pages - not on main site

We have a senior team and approx 30 youth teams, each with their own team page. However when uploading photos to a team page they appear in the main website photo library. We want to be able to choose which page(s) the photos can be visible on, also when a website moderator approves an album, have a checked button to say they want it included in the news feed, rather than having to go to Recent activity and choosing for it not be be new feed. Just a farce each time, especially with the large amount teams.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Children Records - prompt Parents to update

We ask our Parents to confirm all Childrens details annually with membership renewal I would like them to confirm that their Children records are up to date ( we have a number of customers field eg medical details, Consent to play, emergency contact details etc) and we would like to be able to prompt parents to confirm or update their children's records in the same way that we can prompt registered Adult members

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Messaging - mark as read

Really frustrating to have messaging shown as unread when one has already got the content via email. I like that the messaging is accessible omni channel but please add a mark all as read option, and, perhaps better a swipe left ‘mark as read’ option ala what the email apps do.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Android pitchero play

Either bring out pitchero play app for android store or add pitchero play to the Android manager app.

It's would be huge and used A LOT!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Match Notifications - More information

At the moment, when a player/parent gets an email notification (both availability and selection) about an upcoming fixture, it doesn't say:
    1 - which team they have been selected for
    2 - the location of the match
    3 - the meet time
    4 - any instructions about this fixture

I believe that this should be included in the notifications as without it, the player/parent has to go to find this information to be at the right place and at the right time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add variants for products to allow for tiered pricing

Has anyone ever raised with you the concept of sibling or reduced rates being part of the payment system in Pitchero?

We have many products on the website (membership, holiday camps, after school clubs) and to have new products each time for reduced sibling rates or additional days at a holiday camp is very hard to maintain.

I know you have multi user products but these just tag people for one fixed price. This is different in the sense that we want 1 price for the first person and a reduced rate for number 2, number 3 etc. or 1…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to manually change statistics so previous years where club were not a member of Pitchero can be added.

We have sats such as appearences/points scored for a few seasons before we moved to Pitchero.

At the moment we have to keep the Pitchero stats and our own stats sheet up to date so give a complete picture.

If we could manually add appaerances and points scored to people's profiles on Pitchero it would mean that Pitchero would be perfectly up to date and we could rely on it solely to do the stat analysis.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. create a page where fixture Secretaries can enter all that weeks KO times in one place

rather than having to enter them individually under each teams fixtures/results tab. I have 8 teams to sort so it would definitely save me time and I could also view the fixtures as a list, similar to how they can currently be viewed and entered via the Pitchero Managers App.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Custom URLS

It would be a good enhancement if we could choose the URLs that are used when posting an article to our Pitchero site. Instead of having the random numbers at the end it would just read exactly as you would like i.e. www.clubwebsite.co.uk/custom_url

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to have one list of all fixtures on a day with opposition, time and venue/pitch

Need the ability to have one list of all fixtures by date, time, opposition and venue. Hockey clubs tend to have multiple venues for matches so we currently need to keep a database of all matches offline as PItchero is not able to have one usable list. We can also print this list for managing team teas, give to the press etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Improve accessibility of player statistics

Currently there is no way to link players by their ID to their stats, including a player ID on the stats page would allow clubs to carry out more accurate analysis on player stats across all teams that they play for and over time.

The issue I have is connecting these to, for instance a team statistics page as there is no ID column available.

For instance, say we had two ‘J Bloggs’, Joe and John. From a membership database perspective that’s fine, they both have a unique ID.

If I go onto the statistics page and they’ve both played…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Post Video Edits / Tagging in Pitchero Play

It would be good to review the game footage in Pitchero Play after the game and tag additional events to be added to the match highlights.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow users to subscribe to an individual team's calendar (not the whole club's calendar)

Allow subscription to an individual team's calendar, e.g. U12. Currently it is only possible to subscribe to the whole club's calendar, which clutters my calendar up too much and makes it hard to find the events I actually care about.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. App to remember chosen teams.

The app does not remember selected teams. My calendar is flooded with events for fixtures from 9 teams that do not relate to my daughter that I cannot delete!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Sponsors link to open in new tab - keeping you on the clubs' website

Sponsors link to open in new tab - keeping you on the clubs' website

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fix the teams to view list

Please fix the teams to view list in the schedule section so that the teams you select to view remain the only ones until you select otherwise. Currently I am having to deselect 20 teams every time I use the app in order the view the two I am interested in!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to delete a team from the team selection - It looks untidy

Please can we have the ability to delete a team, we are able to create one but are unable to delete them.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Modify Match Centre widget to include all divisions

Modify Match Centre widget to include all division

This encourages all divisions teams and players to get involved and upload reports and makes all teams and players of all divisions feel involved and visit web sites

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  League Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 48 49
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base