Feature Requests

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Allow lists to be filtered to show all members not in a specified group

When assigning members, it's possible to press the Filter button and then set it to display all members in a particular group. Similarly, there needs to be a way to set it to display all members that are NOT in a particular group.

For example, there might be a group called "Honorary Members" who do not pay membership fees. It should be possible to select all members who are not part of this group, in order to assign them to a membership-fee product.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop the unsolicited Spam emails. Totally destroys confidence in Communication feature

Just stop advertisement emails. My members don't like intrusive emails and Spam coming through looking like its from the club really destroys confidence and credibility of what Pitchero is all about. This really is a number 1 credibility problem

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. allow adminsn to change tagged player in a payment if incorrectly selected by payee

Despite several requests to parents many do not change the person who the payment is tagged to. This should be changed to the player so we can track payment.

Can you develop the ability for a webmaster to change the tagged person in an individual payment.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a Match Day and/or Match Ball Sponsor to the match report or match preview

Could we have the ability to be able to add a Matchday/matchball sponsor (or both if clubs are lucky) to the match report.

As a small club, we can only offer companies limited exposure so this would be a wonderful help for clubs to be able to push the kindness that they show.

With regards to presentation, all it needs to be is the same as the player sponsors with a link to the relevant website.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Photo Albums on Club News items,

Can I suggest that club news items are given the option for Photo Albums to be attached. At Dudley Kingswinford RFC with have had some news items that generate a number of Photos, for example we hosted the North Midlands RU Cup Finals day, and an album would have been a good addition to the news item.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. New Homepage

Why try to fix something when not broken. the new homepage has a very untidy feel and the images are now all square. not happy :-(

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Player Availability

Currently, how player availability is implemented is inconsistent through-out the product. For example, you can create as many fixtures as you like eg for a whole season (File 1), but when you view the availability as an admin, you only see the next 10 fixtures (File 2). As a player setting your availability, you can only set it for the next 5 fixtures (File 3). This is not helpful when you are trying to roster an entire season or plan for future weekends when it is known that many players may be away.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. enable us to create polls within news items or match reports

for instance, if we wanted readers to be able to vote for a player of the match a poll could be added within the report for readers to click their vote.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow multiple sports on a single site

We are a RFC, meaning that we play Rugby Union in the Winter and Rugby League in the summer.

It is not possible, however, to connect to a RL competition through Pitchero because when I set up the site I chose RU. This means I have to hand-maintain the fixture list and league table for the RL season rather than having it update automatically.

I don't want to set up a second website, since I cannot point our domain at both, and its not really a great solution as I want to maintain a single source of 'Club' news with…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow us to post the result as a 'Draw'

Currently, when you enter a result as a draw, it says D on the homepage and when you click on to it, it states the team won by, say 50 runs, where as it was actually a draw because the team weren't bowled out. Is there any way the system can be updated to suit?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Weather App - 7 Day Forecast

7 Day Weather Forecast App by Post Code, why leave this site when the weather app can give you a quick heads up.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to add automatic publishing to separate social media accounts for individual sections and/or teams

Currently only one FB and Twitter account can be linked for automatic publishing. Our community club has three different sections (Seniors, Youth (Boys), Ladies & Girls). Each section (or in the case of the Boys, each team) has its own established social media presence, and their followers are primarily only interested in their section's or team's results/news. Therefore we would like to auto-publish at team or section level as well as at club level.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make an option to change the numbers of players when selecting a team in match centre

Last night I selected a team for Worthing's game vs. Walton & Hersham. While I was able to put players in their correct positions according to the formation played, the numbers selected were all wrong. To avoid confusing the reader I think it would be better to be able to select the player numbers as well as assigning the position rather than numbers being automatically assigned.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. add an option to create a group from selected players for a game.

From this group, it would be easy to send a mail to the selected players and not the whole squad if there are any changes.
    We could also use it ad filter in membership database to check information. For example, we need to know train reduction, drivers to organize travels

Perhaps is there a better option to send directly message and be able to see membership details by selection.

Francois Molette
    President RC Winterthur

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Auto-name photo albums when adding match photos.

When we used to upload photos for a particular match in match centre, the website defaulted to a new album made up of the teams and the date.
    Now that a new uploader has been introduced, this functionality has disappeared meaning that we have to hope that people all use a sensible format.
    Please can we have this functionality back?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Improve the photo uploader to make the images bigger (similar to the uploader on Facebook)

The image uploader only gives you a small area to view pictures and when uploading from a large albumn, it can be tricky to see the images you want, unless you either copy into a new file or make a note of the image ID. If the images were larger when selecting them, you get a better view of which ones you have chosen.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Disable Right Click on Photos

I think from a child protection point of view, we need to disable the right click on photos. people have to be logged in to access our Secure Minis photos, but once in, they can then copy and paste pictures to other sites such as Facebook and other social media. This then does not protect the other children in the photos.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Price options for the Shop pages

Often items in the club shop have several prices, say adult sizes or child sizes. It would be handy to be able to list a price for each of these options under the same listing.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Open Documents in New Tab

Hi Guys,

Can all attachments or documents associated with the club or links, be defaulted to open in a new window? Just to keep members on the site if they close that particular document.

A small minor change, but could greatly keep the numbers up for page views.

Many thanks

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 32 33
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base