Feature Requests

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Add Child Button

When you use the Apply to be a Parent Role, It is not very clear that the parent needs to "Click here to Add a new Child" it just appears like a tip. This is getting missed and causing confusion for my members which I feel could easily be improved, by the addition of a Button,clearly saying Add Child.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove the limit on the number of images that can be uploaded into one album

Currently there is a limit of 250 images per album. I don't see any benefit in this restriction being applied and feel it would be much easier for all if it were to be removed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. put an upload button on the homepage

I believe it would be useful to have a single button which reads "No match report for the last game? Click here to upload a document for your team!" on the homepage.

This would take the user to a page which requires them to log-in or take the user to a page which is a form style page with the following contents:

- Age group (drop down box to select age group)
    - File type (drop down box with the following options: match report, match pictures, informative post, news article, match video, match highlights)
    - Fixture (drop down box with…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add a feature to give members the opportunity to pay for events.

Allows members to log onto their account choose an up and coming event. Pay in full or in part. Feature to display whats been paid in and what is remaining to be paid.
    This would allow junior members the opportunity to spread the cost of events over the year and avoid large outlays at the close of the season.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make private photo albums private to webmasters only.

I have a folder with logos etc I need to be only available to webmasters

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Under team news & match reports on the homepage can the news items be listed in date order? Currently it looks a mess.

Under team news & match reports on the homepage can the news items be listed in date order? Currently it looks a mess with age groups all mixed up and all mixed up in date order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Enable hyperlink to e-mail from contacts pages - master and individual team.

Enable hyperlink to e-mail from contacts pages - master and individual team.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A direct type option for team publication. I believe this would be much quicker and manageable for last minute team changes.

An option to manually type in the team selection. Use of forename listing, several admins using the squad list plus we have 75 registered players at senior level, it all becomes convoluted when posting a team. Plus last minute changes and player movement, I believe the type option would be much quicker and efficient.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. create a date range feature for events.

Very useful for reoccuring events & events that last a few days

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Conversations , most recent at the top

Hi currently in a conversation you have to scroll down to the most recent additions.
    Any chance this could be flipped so the history is at the bottom and the most recent part at the top?
    Would save at lot of scrolling!
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Appearance

Would it be possible to say if a player has taken part in the game either started or on as a sub when the team is selected, at the moment if a team is selected all players are shown as having made an appearance, this distorts the statics page when looking who has mad the most, if it already available please let me know how it is done

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Shop stock feature

The online shop badly needs a 'stock' feature. For example, I would like to do Player Sponsorship via online payment. But as the system can't automatically remove the player from the shop once he's been sponsored (i.e. he's 'out of stock') I can't risk it. I can see a lot of refunds needed and a lot of goodwill lost. And even on basic merchandise, I don't want to face having to do refunds on scarves, shirts, programmes etc. when customers order things that are out of stock. A simple facility to specify 'Available stock' when a product is listed, and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Commercial Page

As a club looking to source additional funding through sponsorship and commercial opportunities we would really like to have "Commercial" as a tab in the Main Navigation bar whilst keeping the "Club Info" tab for other articles /info. Can we do this???

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Colour coordinating or the ability to change different colours on payment buttons. It would be very useful if the web administrator could be

Colour coordinating or the ability to change different colours on payment buttons.

It would be very useful if the web administrator could be change the colour of the buttons for payment so that it could be more punchy. This would help the members select which products they want to purchase quicker and make the whole experience easier to use. At the moment they all look the same which makes it hard to select and prone to choosing the wrong product.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Enable management of Email Forwarder - Edit List

To enable the modification of email forwarding lists, as well as deleting.

Currently if I have to remove / add a new committee member to a committee@xxx.com list i have to delete and re-add all 40 names, just for 1 amendment.

The ability to add / delete emails to existing list would be really useful, and help save time.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Private Photo Galleries to be made linkable to match reports

Support have told me Pitchero does not allow photo galleries to be attached to match reports unless they are made public. I administer the page for an U10 side. Due to safeguarding we would not wish the photos to be made public but would love to share them with parents/coaches of the team and cannot. And yet they do appear on the top level of the club web site. Total nonsense. Please can you make private galleries available to match reports for the sake of all junior sports teams in the UK.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. STILL no south africa payment option! You losing alot of business...

You advertise the use of payment option and you advertise it in the upgraded membership, yet its not available so we are paying for a service we cannot use. And there are a few now...doesn't make financial sense for an amateur club to us Pitchero anymore.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fantasy Sport

Some people might already be familiar with a website called Fantastar where clubs can create a fantasy sports league and players are "starred", club members select their fantasy team from the club and certain actions on match days acquire points. e.g. 2 points for playing, 5 points for clean sheets (Midfield, Defence & Goalkeepers) 10 points for MOM, -2 points for green cards etc etc. Clubs can have the options to charge players to play (usually with a small prize at the end of the season) or they can play for free, The feature allows clubs to raise some money…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base