Feature Requests

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. on fixture lists change the 'hover' for referee details to 'press' to support mobiles and tablets

At the moment you are able to hover over over an 'i' icon to see the referee details however this only works on a pc with a mouse as you cannot hover over the button with a touch device.

(http://wakefieldanddistrictsundayleague.pitchero.com/fixtures.php)

If you change this to an actual button it would save the need to use a pc to find out referee details.

It would also be useful to incorporate this on club sites under match info.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  League Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow clubs to enter their own results

At the minute there is a small group of division admins adding scores each week. Would it be possible for individual clubs to add their own results to their particular team?
    They wouldn't need access to change fixtures or anything beyond their remit, just add their score which is then ratified by the division admins later.
    That way, tables could get updated a lot sooner, in theory by managers at pitch side at full time should they be able to login on their smart phone

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  League Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Twitter Feed on the League Website

Add a twitter feed to the league website - similar to the club website. This will allow the leagues to build up their twitter following and improve comms and make the site more relevant to youth users as well

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Can we please bring back the goalscoring charts onto the League Website.

For the last few seasons we have always been able to see the charts for leading goalscorers in each division. This was fed from the player stats.
    However this year the feature has gone,
    I do not have the time or inclination to do it manually so was a great help and was always a good talking point.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make links that are put in stories/sections automatically open in new tabs

Currently, if you put links as part of a section or a story on the website when you click them they automatically open in the same tab and therefore take the reader away from your website. Having done the hard work to get people to go to your site you want them to stay around for as long as possible so links should automatically open in a new tab so the user can come straight back to the webpage afterwards and doesn't have to try and find it again.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. filter table by date. One can then look back into the season.

Add a filter so that the table can be viewed by a date. You could then look back into the season and see where you where in the table on any given date.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  League Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add the 7 divisions and league tables and results of the Kent Petanque league to your database

With 7 divisions of ten teams this could generate a considerable interest in the Pitchero site as many of the clubs do not have a website currently

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Players wanted page

The addition of a webpage that allows leagues to add when member clubs are looking for players to join their teams. This could replicate the events page, so very little development. It would help players find clubs, and help clubs increase their squad numbers

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Fixture dates in grid

Future fixture dates to be shown in grid as well as results for matches already played

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Stats only work for players that START a game

The player stats only work for players that start a game?!

This is fairly daft.

If a player is on the bench, he should still get an appearance cap!

Another bug, please fix.,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Additional Leagues

Is it possible to add the Gloucester & District Sunday league and North Gloucester Veterans league to your website please? They are currently not available to be selected yet we have 2 teams competing in these FA affiliated leagues.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How to cancel subscription after my payments

I'm really disappointed with this website and the method which is used to take our money out from the bank account with no question to the user.
    Since my payments during the last year Pichero is still withdrawing cash from my account, therefore I want to remove definitely my personal account. Obviously I've blocked it in my Bank straightaway.
    I'd like to cancel my payments. Any solution for it?
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Club links from league website

Hi There,
    Could you please reinstate the links on our website our member clubs pitchero websites, this was a main "selling" tool for me last year and I am actively encouraging our clubs to join pitchero,
    Regards,
    Paul Redmile

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Disable home/away view in league table

We as a netball league run all our games in the same venue so we would like the option to disable the home/away option on the league table. We would like it to just show overall WDL and goals for and against etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow league admins to disable results entry for clubs

In the Eastern Counties RU Leagues we have a procedure in place whereby clubs should phone their results in to the league admin by 1730. Allowing clubs to put their own results in is bypassing this function and causing problems. Several clubs put the wrong score in, or do not add bonus points correctly, which is making the league tables inaccurate.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Replace existing files which have the same name, instead of creating a duplicate entry

Files containing ground marks are uploaded for each club in the League on a weekly basis. The filename remains the same throughout the season.
    When uploaded to the downloads section, a duplicate entry is created and the old entry has to be deleted, thus creating additional work.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When adding extra pages to a section let us choose where they appear

At the moment new pages automatically appear at the bottom of a section. In most cases new pages are the most recent information and therefore it would seem sensible for them to appear at the top of a section, or let the creator choose

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow the addition of mugshots to club contacts so that when a team turns up at a club they know who to look for

You can add a crest, kit and other images in the league / division, and even the photos of the league officials, but not the people you need to find when you arrive - the opposition coach, manager etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. introduce a flow diagram for knockout competitions

this would enable a cup competition to be shown as it is drawn and enable teams to see there respective paths to the final. With the winner of each round automatically entered into the next round. This would replace the current system which is displayed alphabetically.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base